[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Enter the void
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 8
File: avatar.jpg (44 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
44 KB, 300x300
Holy fuck this movie is garbage, I can't believe I watched almost 3 hours of this shit. First 30 minutes were good but after a while the fucking epileptic visuals and story goes nowhere and it's all so predictable and repetitive.
Seriously fuck movie snobs that praise this fucking movie and fuck Gaspar Noe. This has less substance than transformers.
>>
File: 81oD+aoObmL._SL1500_.jpg (195 KB, 1198x1500) Image search: [Google]
81oD+aoObmL._SL1500_.jpg
195 KB, 1198x1500
Movies /tv/ loves but you hate thread?
>>
>>
>>69012508
Movies /tv/ tricked us into watching thread.
But seriously this movie tries to be 2001 and this guy is not stanley kubrick lmao.
>>
File: EXISTENZ.jpg (58 KB, 282x425) Image search: [Google]
EXISTENZ.jpg
58 KB, 282x425
>>
>>69012569
Does it hurt being this much of a pleb?
>>
>>69012588
>>69012569
>>69012508
Can you stop spamming my thread, this is a gaspar noe hate thread, thankyou.
>>
>>69012570
I know friendo, it's just 3 hours of pretentious crap, /tv/ will masturabte to anything with neon colors.
>>
File: birds.jpg (126 KB, 555x846) Image search: [Google]
birds.jpg
126 KB, 555x846
>>69012622
I'm fixing your dumb thread, should've gone to leddit.
>>
In retrospect, I can't believe I watched that entire thing and even liked it. Noe is such a dumb beaner jerkoff.
>>
>>69012704
Do a google search and reddit does nothing but praise this movie lmao. "Bro you should have watched it high lmao DRUGS the visuals amazing cinematography xd"
>>
>dislike a movie = it's bad and i'm right
>post on /tv/ about it
this is my favorite meme
>>
>>69012356

It's french, what did you expect ?

also fuck >>69012508
>>
>>69013605
Well I expected a seizure, I was pleased that I didn't get one staring at blinking flashing repetitive lights for 3 hours.
>>
>>69012356
Were you on LSD?
>>
>>69012356
On the plus side it's the one time that Paz de la Huerta actually looks fucking sexy
>>
You have to be high or tripping to enjoy it. I was and I did.
>>
>>69012508
Videodrome was pretty alright, but Cronenberg is absolutely overrated as fuck
>>
>>69014053
fuck yourself, you can enjoy sesame street reruns while high. I hate how the point of this movie is just to make you uncomfortable for 3 hours and people think it's a masterpiece just because it does that lmao.
>>
>>69014087
It has great visuals and a strong atmosphere. Why would it need to have anything else to be enjoyable?
>>
File: dappertranny.jpg (72 KB, 315x275) Image search: [Google]
dappertranny.jpg
72 KB, 315x275
>>69012356
Did you hold your single mom's hand when she got that abortion when you were 8, OP?
>>
>>69012356
Why don't you post your top 5, OP?

I'm sure there are some real gems in there :^)
>>
>>69014122
Visuals are cool, but after zooming into an object and zooming for 60+ seconds for the 20th time I was over them. I don't know, this movie made me feel exactly how I feel when I went to MOMA and stared at modern art for 3 hours, I took a picture with a green apple on a pedestal so that was better I guess.
>>
>>69014087
>Wahhhh I was uncomfortable :((((

I wasn't. Looks like your jimmies were in a tizzy for 3 full hours. Sucks to be you.
>>
>>69014122
What atmosphere lel
The only thing ETV has going for it are the visuals (which admittedly get pretty boring pretty fast) and that slut Paz lounging around halfnaked
>>
File: sobored.jpg (93 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
sobored.jpg
93 KB, 1280x720
OP was out of his favorite Capri Sun flavor and was cranky the whole way through. Try taking a nap before your next attempt at experiencing art.
>>
>>69014231
Yeah man Goodfellas is way better! I liked when the punching and guns and cool conflicts and Scorsese zooming in really fast at stuff 50 times.
>>
>>
>>69014292
wha
>>
i watched this movie, i thought it totally sucked. but i went home for christmas and my brother was about to put this in and watch it with my religious parents and teenage sister totally unaware of how graphic it was. i just cringed thinking how awkward it was gonna be for him. im pretty sure they turned it off before the cumshot and shit though because it was so boring.
>>
>>69014160
Fight Club
Boondocks Saints
The Happening
The Dark Knight
Seven

PROBLEM??
>>
Gaspar Noe is garbage for people in their late teens/early 20s discovering film and giving far too much credit to technical elements they haven't seen before.

ETV is nothing to get bent out of shape about.
>>
How many of you jumped at the car crash scenes?
>>
I watched it all with my mother. Worst experience of my life.
>>
>>69014404
I wondered how they filmed it without traumatizing the child actors
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.