[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is the best Romantic movie I've watched in years rated
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
Why is the best Romantic movie I've watched in years rated so low in IMDB?
>>
What are some /tv/ approved Evanscore movies?
>>
>>69012290
>that shooped poster
god shit like that triggers me
>>
Is true detective the only good thing Michelle monaghan has been in?
>>
>>69012497
Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
>>
>>69012407
Fantastic Four
>>
MALAYSIAN WOMEN
>>
>>69012407
sunshine
>>
assravaged DCucks trying to ruin Evan's career
>>
>>69012407
Snowpiercer?
>>
That poster... They didn't even try
>>
>>69012497

Mission Impossible 3 and Ghost Protocol for like 3 minutes
>>
>>69013133

I like how they totally forgot about her in last movie. That or she's a cuck.
>>
>>69013152

The fuck are you talking about, the whole point of GP's ending was to show that Ethan was keeping her safe while on missions, not to mention the Brit chick had all the sex appeal of a wet fish, there was zero chemistry between her and Ethan, it was strictly professional.
>>
>>69012407
Not another teen movie is essential /tv/core
>>
>>69013235
Dude the Brit chick is the one from RN, not GP
>>
>>69013281

Yes I know, which is why my post was replying to >>69013152 who said

>I like how they totally forgot about her in last movie.

My post naturally followed on explain that GP's ending pretty much removes any need to shoehorn in an appearance by Monaghan's character
>>
>>69012290

reasons:

1. it is really poorly written in the sense that you can tell the characters in the movie are just personas the writers use to talk to themselves
2. the writers are the main character
3. the main love interest is a concoction designed to pander to the main character's self absorption
4. many of the side characters are the run of mill sketches of asshole male friends
5. the ending is extremely stupid
6. the movie is mental masturbation for aging male gen Xers
>>
>>69013343
My bad, misread it famalama
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.