[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will they ever top this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
Will they ever top this?
>>
>>69010172
I stopped watching the show after Joffrey died.

He was one of the best characters
>>
>>69010258
His interactions with Tywin and Tyrion were the best. Now we have a meme villain Ramsay, who is too meme to be hated.
>>
>>69010677
holy shit I was just reading about what Ramsay did in Episode 2 of new season cos I hadn't watched it yet.

>SHIIIEEEET
>>
>>69010172
Joffrey was a fucking lovable asshole. He just had no idea what's going on and tried to be a king (and getting rekt by Tywin and Tyrion constantly). Was sad to see him go.
Ramsay is just a fucking cartoon villain in comparision
>rape - check
>torture - check
>baby killing - check
>patricide - check
>invincible plot armor - check
>>
>>69010172
That episode was shit and the assassination was predictable as all fuck.

They forced the tension do much that there was no where else to go except for the little cunt to die.
>>
>>69010172
Doubt it. The biggest plot twist the story had left was botched. Every fucking human being on Earth knew Jon snow was coming back so there was no tension or anticipation at all. I honestly just wanted them to get it over and done with ASAP so we could move on. Really should have killed Jon in episode 9 of last season and then ended episode 10 with him opening his eyes after Melisandre's shit.
>>
File: 1458640263250.gif (2 MB, 380x264) Image search: [Google]
1458640263250.gif
2 MB, 380x264
Obviously we're only two episodes in, but given how shit its been I'm really starting to question whether I actually liked this show in the first place.
>>
this scene was the only got i ever watched to see if id like it and god this show is complete garbage i dont understand how anyone over 13 can watch it
>>
>>69011697
Yeah I was on his side until he started treating his mom like shit. I could have look past his eccentricities but you don't hit your mom. That was the moment when all moral ambiguity about his character went out the window.
>>
>>69012162
this
>>
>>69012147
yeah true but D&D for some reason thought if they told enough media outlets "jon is dead lol" then people would believe them and nothing like the endless leaks and photos from filming with kit in them would spoil their shitty cliffhanger.
>>
>>69012184
given that you jumped into a fantasy show with intricate plot in the 4th season, I'm guessing you're 14?
>>
>>69012184

Edgetastic
>>
>>69012188
>his mom
It's not her mother
>>
>>69011697
>twenty good men - check

half a dozen good men weren't enough to stop godpod and femountain but if they had exactly 14 more it would have been a stomp
>>
>>69012188
>implying Walda was his actual mom
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.