[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else think his new videos fucking suck? All this shit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 89
Thread images: 7
File: filthyfrank.jpg (68 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
filthyfrank.jpg
68 KB, 1280x720
Anyone else think his new videos fucking suck? All this shit like Gentleman's Guide, Hair Cake, etc. are just him fucking around with those faggots howtobasic, idubbbz and maxmoefoe. There's nothing funny about those videos, no jokes or effort, just a bunch of losers rolling around in filth and laughing. What happened to his good stuff like BAD INTERNET RAPPERS?
>>
>>69009312
His only watchable videos are the rant ones
>>
maybe you're just getting old enough to realize how shitty he's been the entire time.

Serious question. How old are you? How old were you when you first found this guy and thought he was hilarious?
>>
I tried watching videos of him doing his 'character'
people unironically like this guy?
>>
>>69009335
This. His Dizastamusic channel was GOAT, 80% rants, 20% other shit.
TVFilthyFrank started off good but then went to shit.
>>
If you ever thought he was funny, odds are you're still in high school
>>
maxmoefoe is cute
>>
>WELCOME TO THE RICE FIELDS MOTHER FUCKER!

Was the only time he made me laugh. I cant stand pricks like him h3h3, jontron and all the other you tube celebrities.
>>
I have no clue who this guy is even though I've seen his picture so many times. Is this what it's like getting old?
>>
>>69009392
he got bored with the shtick and the persona
>>
>>69009312
The collaborative videos he does are pretty boring to me, the only enjoyment I can derive from them is Schadenfreude. I've always preferred frank videos where some commentary is made, it's never been massively deep or insightful, but its better than the lolrandumb videos where he just fucks around with fellow youtubers.
>>
File: 1461705020901.jpg (132 KB, 460x700) Image search: [Google]
1461705020901.jpg
132 KB, 460x700
>>69009312
IT'S JUST A PRANK was GOAT
>>
>>69010656
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_wldE_4xjVQ
>>
>>69009312
His viewership has only gotten larger so it's probably for the best kek
>>
I dunno, puke is pretty funny. But my humor is shit anyways.
>>
File: tumblr_o632kbSW6v1vsnbdoo1_1280.png (583 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o632kbSW6v1vsnbdoo1_1280.png
583 KB, 960x540
>>69009312
They've literally become modern day jackass. I keep watching to see them outdo their own stupid shit.
>>
>>69009312
>howtobasic, idubbbz and maxmoefoe
Those vids are funny as fuck though, I like when he's just fucking around with people and not just talking to a camera
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCYLFSZ4qzQ
>>
>>69009312
Idubbbz > Filthy Frank

Max a shit
>>
>>69009395
FF is a 5 year old channel
>>
>>69009498
rice fields made you laugh? what a shitty sense of humor you have.
>>
>implying
the videos with idubbbz and max are the only ones I actually find funny
>>
>>69009312
i started watching him when he did the weeaboos video (still one of his best) and since then i've been waiting for him to take a swing at bronies. goddamn i just want to see him tear into them. fuck those people. fucking weirdos.
>>
File: 1452011393290.png (2 MB, 1339x923) Image search: [Google]
1452011393290.png
2 MB, 1339x923
>>69013316
>They've literally become modern day jackass
This. And it's boring and far less imaginative than the surreal crap he used to do.

His magnum opus will be E.T. 2 because he'll just keep doing this crap since it gets him the prank channel viewers.
>>
>>69013495
not everyone has taste i guess
>>
>>69013525
What the would he say?
>lol BRONIES fugg horsez that's not normal xPpppppp
Weeaboo are worse anyways.
>>
>>69013645
I guess mostly just the same things he said in his Weaboos vid just different subject
>>
>>69009312
Atleast he's still somewhat better than h3h3
>>
>>69013645
weeaboos can't be worse. they aren't obsessed with something that is targeted directly and only at pre pubescent girls.
>>
He was always reddit
>>
>>69013792
And obsessing over actual little girls is better?
>>
filthyfrank, jontron, h3h3, etc. all have had one REALLY, REALLY funny thing (which is why we're talking about them right now, how they got famous, etc.). What's unfortunate about youtube is how it becomes a job that sucks the humor out of everything. Also there's the fact that people can comment on videos... it's the most direct form of feedback ever, so each entertainer gets hyper self-aware. So naturally Frank stops saying "hey b0ss" and Jontron stops saying "ech" and so on, and when they try to bring it back, it's just an appeal to the third or fourth wave of fans (typically redditors and children on youtube).

But deep down, youtubers seem to really want the million subs and cult following and all of that. They want the fame. This means that they have to keep making videos, even if they're shitty, and even if these new videos are the furthest thing from the original ones.

I have yet to see a youtuber handle their fame gracefully.
>>
>>69013835
Less degenerate than obsessing over little pony girls
>>
>>69010656
>>69010679
very funny up to the point where it has jontron and that ugly unfunny fucker
>>
>>69013853
Ashens
>>
>>69013871
No it isn't. This is why I hate weebs so much. They think they're in anyway better than anyone because it's not a little girls show. Frank said it in his vid, they want to make fun of everyone, get anime is the breaking point.
They're literally the Jews of Internet culture
>>
pewdiepie tattoo da best
>>
>>69009312
idubbbz is funny as fuck though

I know he's gonna get banned for saying "nigger" on youtube eventually though
>>
>>69013933
Everyone hates weebs, but in my opinion they're a more tolerable group than bronies.
>>
I think in general Frank's videos have been kind of a hit and miss. Loser Reads Hater Comments 4 was pretty based and very old-school ish. The gentlemen's guide was pretty shit tier

idubbbZ is legit good though. Max's channel is garbage
>>
File: angry_old_pepe.jpg (88 KB, 677x583) Image search: [Google]
angry_old_pepe.jpg
88 KB, 677x583
>Watch new Filthy Frank video
>Its LITERALLY the hook through the mouth stunt from Jackass, except Frank's faggot friend didn't swim with sharks like Steve-o did
>This is supposed to be entertaining
>>
>>69013764
h3h3 used to be funny, but they went to shit.
>>
>>69014100
This sums it up perfectly.

There's something depressing about legitimately smart guys like frank and idubbbz doing le aussie shitposter vids aimed at teenagers.
>>
i want to fuck crossdressing max.
>>
this is what 4chan has become. everyone in this thread is a newfag fuck
>>
>>69014172
m8, I am 22 and have been browsing since I was 14 or 15. this is one of the rare occasions where I have been able to discuss youtube on 4chan, so please kindly fuck off.
>>
>>69014172
>>69014201
Literally me desu
>>
Filthy Frank went to shit when his fans made a wiki to catalog the "story" of the videos and, instead of calling them faggots, Joji encouraged them.
>>
>>69014075
They haven't been relevant in almost a half decade. Weebs are more consistently awful. And people tolerate it.
>>
>>69013853
Carnik Con will remain the one and only Alpha King of youtubers
>>
>>69010679
LE FUNNY VOICE XD
>>
>>69014375
He already had a "story" before he made some of his best videos (like Weaboos). He went to shit after he collabed with other Youtubers (H3H3, Max)
>>
What ethnicity is filthyfrank?
>>
>>69013853

>I have yet to see a youtuber handle their fame gracefully.

Mr chicity3

Realest youtube nigga in the game, rip
>>
Can someone link me to some of his best videos?
>>
>>69014609
Half jap/half aussie
>>
>>69013853
>I have yet to see a youtuber handle their fame gracefully
Has /tv/ forgotten all about Sam Hyde?
>>
>>69014665
Damn I'm aussie I could create a glorious half aus half jap
>>
>>69014700
Sam 'Mongol Mutilator' Hyde?
>>
>>69014665
Truly he's the worst of both worlds
>>
>unironically watching filthy frank
he's just some normie who tries to appeal to the neo /b/ edgy teen audience and his humour is based around being LE SO RANDUMB AND EDGY

I would genuinely rather watch reddit: the channel like h3h3 or whatever the kids watch these days rather than this cancer
>>
>>69014700
>>69014844

you're right, if it's really true that he got a show with Adult Swim out of his youtube escapades, I'd say he fucked the whole game up
>>
>>69014993
well, the problem is either a shortage of good youtube content or difficulty finding the good stuff. I mean as far as comedy/entertainment youtube goes. so it's a game of finding the least shit youtubers.
>>
>>69013487

it was like 5 years ago or some shit a lot has changed since then.
>>
File: 1461984335823.png (70 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1461984335823.png
70 KB, 400x300
>Any of his videos watchable
>Ever
>>
he's fun once in a while, his fanbase is distilled cancer though
>>
>>69015226
Dumb animeposter
>>
>>69013887

I agree that Ashens has been pretty consistant the last 10 years but it helps that he's nearly a decade older than most mainstream youtubers, even from the beginning. He's also been on TV in the UK and is genuinely funny but is smart and humble enough not let his fame get to his head. (not that he rakes in millions of views at a time)
>>
>youtube """"personalities""""
Fuck off to /v/ or whatever shithole you crawled from
>>
>>69015544
Bumping just to anger you
>>
he started making videos with how to basic and shit like that
never enjoyed them. i liked his rants and weird stuff with pink guy on street
still hate him for making the harlem shake a thing
>>
>>69009312
I miss when every single video from people like him and H3H3 weren't them fucking around in 'wacky' costumes. It gets old pretty fast.
>>
File: youtube reddit gang.jpg (192 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
youtube reddit gang.jpg
192 KB, 960x960
Is this the Holy Trinity of Youtube Kino?
>>
>>69016066
No, jontron and filthy frank are a lot more consistent in their quality while H3H3 has been slipping recently.
>>
>>69013525
That was his worst video
>DUDE WEEBS LMAO
Why can't this stupid shit understand that just because you watch anime doesn't make you a weeb?
>>
So fun fact: Filthy Frank started the Harlem shake
>>
>>69016133
Spotted the weeb.
>Why can't this stupid shit understand that just because you watch anime doesn't make you a weeb?
He says that at the beginning of the video.
>>
>>69016066
Mentioning kino should be a gassable offense
>>
>>69015933
They're suffering from AVGN syndrome.
>>
>>69016066
fuck those kikes
>>
>>69009312
He never was good.
He always tries too hard to be funny/disgusting and as a result ends up being stuck in a some kind of uncanny valley between being le ironic and actual shit-eating. Kinda cringeworthy.
His fanbase also consists of 15 year olds.
>>
His fanbase might actually have ruined him since he seems schizophrenic
>>
>>69016488
his real self its actually a cool guy
i like his music https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bCaw_26Z2BU&feature=youtu.be
>>
He's always been kind of shit. I remember when "welcome to the rice fields" was a fresh meme and frank was relatively unknown but the only shit he does that makes me laugh is when he's out and fucking with old japanese people. Truly kino.

But the haha ironic juxtaposition of faggot teenagers with dubstepxweedxkushxlookatvape nation ghrllrlhrh

It's like he became self-aware too late. Also I wonder if his "fans" know he hates them
>>
>>69016409
>as a result ends up being stuck in a some kind of uncanny valley between being le ironic and actual shit-eating
I think that's the point, it's like some kind of post-memetic ironism or some shit.
>>
I wish he'd go back to japan and make more videos like this with Red Dick.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r342kn9IbAA

>that shot of the 2 shy Japanese girls that were following him and taking pics running away

So cute. I miss Prometheus too but Red Dick and Pink Guy/Filthy Frank collabs were the best.
>>
>>69009312
his videos where he does very base gross-out jackass shit are his only entertaining videos because when he's actually TRYING to be funny, he's not actually funny or clever at all. he's a shit comic.
>>
>>69016669
>he hates them
Does he really? What makes you say he hates his fans?
>>
>>69016581
This is some Nujabes shit he's into
>>
>>69016671
I really don't feel that way judging by the way he acts in his more """""serious""""" videos, but I can get behind the idea of giving him the benefit of the doubt.
Thread replies: 89
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.