[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What was his fucking problem? It seemed like the shark was
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (118 KB, 960x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
118 KB, 960x500
What was his fucking problem?

It seemed like the shark was genuinely evil, and not just an animal.
>>
I think it had aspergers.
>>
>>69005597
Are autists evil?
>>
>>69005496
it was a bad movie
>>
Isn't it explained in the sequels that the shark is literally hunting down that specific family of humans for some unexplained reason?
>>
>>69005705
Yeah, that was exactly what happened in the sequels. I just ignore those for the sake of this thread. That clearly wasn't the shark's problem in the original.
>>
if somebody had shot 3 harpoons into your back, you'd be ready to chomp some ass, too
>>
>>69005705
I don't think I've seen those.
>>
>>69005754
It may surprise you, but they are not very good.
>>
he was a cuck.
>>
>>69005883
Maybe he was an environmentalist.
>>
>>69005705
only 4 and only because of a cut subplot about a voodoo curse
>>
>>69005705
If the wife didn't bother to intervene when he was sperging out during the first film, I don't think she has the right to be hunting down the family that actually stopped him.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.