[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Schlockino
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: 456542.jpg (393 KB, 500x451) Image search: [Google]
456542.jpg
393 KB, 500x451
ITT: Schlockino
>>
Is that Patrick Bateman? Why is he in those goofy white clothes?
>>
>>69004978

The movie Equilibrium
>>
>>69004937
>Schlock
>budget $20 million
em no, this is no schlockino
>>
>>69004978
It can be viewed as the second best
Dodging bullets: The move, after The Matrix.
Looks really nice too
>>
File: aUL8r7m.png (104 KB, 231x275) Image search: [Google]
aUL8r7m.png
104 KB, 231x275
>>69004978
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWsz7u4eN8I
>>
>not supposed to have emotions
>black dude clearly envious as fuck
>>
I do not understand why people hate this movie, is it because I haven't seen it since I was 15?
>>
>>69005501
This is some Ultraviolet levels of schlock. Why do the autists here pretend to like this movie and hate Ultraviolet? Are they inherently plebeian?
>>
>>69005557
Yes, I had the same feeling. I hadn't seen it in ten years and was under the assumption this was an underrated Matrix-esque gem. Watched it last month with my roommate and could barely get an hour into it. It's pretty fun but holy fuck is this movie REALLY dumb.
>>
>>69005557
Retarded combat
>>
>>69005557
Movie was really stupid but that is why I loved it
>>
>>69005557
Basically the poor man's Matrix. It came out after The Matrix and piggybacked on its success. It has that early 00's awful dystopian ideology and CGI, shite combat and so on.
>>
>>69005667
fun combat, you mean
>>
File: ohwow.png (1 MB, 995x645) Image search: [Google]
ohwow.png
1 MB, 995x645
>the puppy scene
>>
>>69005601
Same director
>>
>>69005834
>shite combat
Go commit sudoku, you greasy chinaman.
>>
>>69005501
If they're not supposed to have emotions (or preferences) then why does the final boss care that Bateman kills him? If he can't have preferences, then why would he prefer to live?
>>
>>69005667
Is it even possible to hate gunkata?
>>
>>69006665

The whole point of the room being filled with art is it shows he's not taking the repression pills. He's a hypocrite.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.