[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So we can all agree this was a masterpiece, right /tv/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (15 KB, 184x274) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15 KB, 184x274
So we can all agree this was a masterpiece, right /tv/?
>>
>another "le slavery was bad guys" movie
No. Its been done so many times that people are absolutely sick of it.
>>
>>69003426

Yeah it was great.

But I'm getting a bit sick of the whole "muh slavery that happened over 200 years ago" bullshit.

I'd give my left nut to see more of an asian orientated film.
>>
>>69003512
Don't cut yourself over it, you attention deprived angstbag.
>>
>>69003426

don't let that boy get to page 10
>>
Didn't hamfistedly pander as bad as it could have but on the other hand it felt too bland and generic. Pitt was seriously miscast. Competently made but felt safe.
>>
>>69003598
fuck off weeb
>>
>>69003720
>bland and generic criticism: the post
>>
>>69003677
Hating an overused theme is not being angsty
>>
>>69003790
Ouch. I will find a way to pay you reparations for my bad post, in a few hundred years, because I'm sure you won't be able find a way to get over it unless I do so.
>>
boring rehashed subject matter with nothing new to say or show, joining the annals of rarely talked about and forgettable best picture winners
>>
>>69003512
this

Anyone who says otherwise is a faggot
>>
>>69003937
>boring rehashed subject matter
Not really.
>>
why do black actors get all the slave roles in American period pieces?

i'll bet DDL or Deniro could knock it out of the park
>>
>>69003937
YOU HAVE TO GO BACK!
>>>/pol/
>>
>>69004933
RDJ would hit it out of the park, now that you mention it.
>>
File: 354323.jpg (20 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
354323.jpg
20 KB, 480x360
>didn't even take 12 years to make
>>
went to see it at premiere and chuckled when slaverbenders wife threw a glassbottle to a slaves face, it just sounded and looked so cartoony

after that people in the theatre looked at me with a murdering gaze
>>
Pacing and editing were all fucked. For a guy that spent 12 years in slavery I got the impression that not a whole lot happened to him in that time. Shit the slavemaster was the most interesting character.
>>
File: image.jpg (17 KB, 214x317) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17 KB, 214x317
Yeah, master got a piece.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.