[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This needs to stop Here's a general that goes on fore
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (396 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
396 KB, 640x1136
This needs to stop

Here's a general that goes on forever and full of likeminded people like you

https://www.reddit.com/r/gameofthrones/
>>
>>69002739
>people who like game of thrones aren't allowed in my super sekrit klub

you're showing your age new boy :^)
>>
>>69002785

Yeah it's more like saturating the front page with your Reddit colony
>>
>>69002808
Notice how all the threads are over 300?
>>
>>69002739
this tbqh
>>
>>69002785
lol you've never had sex
>>
Mods should just impose the "wait until page 10 rule". It happens on other boards when it comes to generals.
>>
>>69002831

Somehow they get to 400 and stay on the front page? How does that work?
>>
OP is fagging again
>>
Well this is why I suggested a /got/ temp board. We could make all the little /got/ threads there while the season airs. Least have a rolling sticky on /tv/ and delete additional got threads.
>>
>>69002899
You must have only just recently lost your virginity recently

What did it feel like losing yours at 25 nerd
>>
literally like 99% of those posts are just circlejerking.

It's a /soc/ tier chatroom disguised as a /tv/ thread that's why they were banned until the new season started.
>>
>>69002785
>he insulted my children's show
Not OP, but consider suicide.
>>
>>69003461
You imbecile. Game of Thrones is only for the most mature of audiences. How dare you compare it to vile entertainment for preadolescents.
>>
>>69003274

That's what all generals are. They ruined /sp/ and their ruining /sp/ 2.0 also
>>
>complaining about a very popular show being talked about when an episode airs
>not realizing every other thread is capeshit or meme shitposting

what are you expecting from this board, exactly?
>>
>>69002739
you cannot complain about thrones fans with dumb super hero movie posts being as rampant as they are. Sure, /got/ circle jerks each other and spew out shitty memes. But atleast they aren't typing out fucking trilogies about a movie that isn't meant to be taken seriously. They're flicks and these nostalgiafags take them as gospel shitting up the board everyday, not just sundays.
>>
>>69002739
no >:^)
>>
>>69002739

>linking to reddit

>knowing about specific chat rooms

What are you fucking gay?
>>
>>69002739
At least the got and who faggots are contained in one general. Meanwhile we have 20 threads for each capeshit.
>>
>>69011171
>one general
hmmmMMMmMMMMMMM

/capeshit/ when?
>>
>>69002739
Fuck its glorious how mad some autists get about /got/ being the number 1 reason people browse tv
>>
>>69002739
Upvote.
>>
>>69002739

These threads are literally full of normies. They use shit like "xd" unironically, it's fucking disgusting
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.