[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>It's a SG1 or Atlantis get stuck on a primitive shithole
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: Teal'c.jpg (10 KB, 280x200) Image search: [Google]
Teal'c.jpg
10 KB, 280x200
>It's a SG1 or Atlantis get stuck on a primitive shithole world where they get attacked or have to go along with whatever the locals have planned episode.

Literally and unironically the worst.
>>
>>69002713
i remember only 2 episodes like that in sg1.
>where they injured some plant, and the naked natives get dieing
>some babylonian-like tribe has a plague where their people loose their minds and devolve to cavemen
>>
>>69004561
oh and a couple Chaka episodes
>>
>it's apophis gets fucked again episode

never gets old
>>
File: Tokyo.jpg (60 KB, 287x382) Image search: [Google]
Tokyo.jpg
60 KB, 287x382
>>69004646
Is he the JUST character of Stargate?
>>
kree
>>
Someone make a Apophis JUST picture
>>
>>69004605
Chaka episodes were objectively the worst.
At least if you look at their re-watch value.
>>
File: 1436752336011.jpg (54 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
1436752336011.jpg
54 KB, 1024x576
>it's a Rodney gets the girl episode
>>
>>69006815
Pretty based character desu, I'm on the second season of Atlantis right now and the only main character I don't really like is the doctor.
>>
>>69006815
>It's a Rodney misuses Lantean tech and blows up a solar system episode
>>
>>69006902
The galaxy would be well and truly fucked if Rodney and Carter ever decided to go evil.

They'd just be imploding planets, exploding solar systems, and making stars go supernova just for shits and giggles
>>
>There will never be a Stargate series based in 2050 or so.

Why live?
>>
>>69007022
They should've gone with that instead of Universe.
>>
guys, has the team ever left the galaxy into another one ?
if so, how many galaxies have been visited?

the ori are in the same galaxy as the earth?
>>
>>69007124
Well Emmerich is supposedly making a reboot trilogy soon
>>
>>69007136
I really wish we would have gotten that 1 last season of Atlantis before doing Universe.

>do 200th episode
>it clicks that a edgy SG show with a younger sexier cast is actually a good idea
>present it to the heads of MGM
>get told they can either do one more season of Atlantis and tie everything up with the same budget or they can cancel it right then and get a double the budget for Universe
>most the cast was already on their time off when they found out the show was cancelled
>only those filming the episode Vegas in Las Vegas were working at the time
>entire set was dismantled and tore down before anyone knew what had happened
>>
>>69007229
>Milky Way
>Ori
>Pegasus
>Asgard galaxy
If I remember right they ended up visiting 2 or 3 different Asgard galaxies because the replicators kept absolutely wrecking em
>>
>>69007300
>Emmerich
as you know he wants omit the whole advancements the series achieved.
fuck him
>>
>>69007370
>>Asgard galaxy
was that in SGA?
>>
>>69007494
No, SG-1

>>69007457
Take what we can get, I suppose
>>
>>69007494
SG-1, Asguard didn't live in the same galaxy but a neighboring one. Ended up changing galaxies a few times because of the replicators.

Don't remember any specific names just Asgard galaxy
>>
>>69007559
The original one was Ida, when Jack got the Ancient database downloaded into his head and macgyvered the gate to dial another galaxy to save his ass.
>>
How long until we get a real battlecruiser lads?
>>
>>69007559
>>69007538
>No, SG-1
ah , okay , I remember now on some.
>when O'neill first met the Asgards
>when Carter was taken to help Thor defeat the replicators
I tought there were some longer missions there
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.