[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you take the absence of Petey-B from the last handful of episodes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: pbb.jpg (203 KB, 624x420) Image search: [Google]
pbb.jpg
203 KB, 624x420
Do you take the absence of Petey-B from the last handful of episodes to mean that he isn't really doing anything of relevance, or to mean that he is planning something that will shake up Westeros again, the way that Joffrey's killing did? And if he's planning something big, what could it be?
>>
>>69001847
>what could it be?
A brothel for the White Walkers
>>
I'm hoping he's gonna show up soon. I wanna see how he'll respond to Roose's death.

fug he's so fucking sexy baelish is bae
>>
>>69001847
>And if he's planning something big, what could it be?
For you.
>>
>>69001847
It will be extremely terrifying.
>>
>>69001847
He already owns the vale he prob plans to help sansa take winterfell, then marry her so he owns both the vale and the north
>>
Is getting caught part of his plan?
>>
>>69001847
from the looks of it he us the one that will find stannis headless body
>>
>>69001847
he's taking his untouched army of knights of the vale north to fuck ramsay's shit up
>>
>>69001847
cant wait for sweet robin to stab him in the dick the next time he shows up to end the littlefinger plotline
>>
He's on the plane with his friends
He'll be back
>>
>>69001993
Now what's the next step of his master plan?
>>
>>69001942
You're a brave guy.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.