[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Russian Sherlock Holmes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: image.gif (2 MB, 500x267) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 500x267
Has anyone else watched this show? imho I'd say it's better than both BBC's Sherlock and CBS's Elementary. http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLTdpJpQ5RUKbtZysOJnhr53TOUehIdM45
>>
I'll give it a watch.
>>
>>69001131
Is it set in Russia, or are there just Russian speakers in England?
>>
>>69001131
well, no wonder
both sherlock and (I suppose) elementary are rubbish
>>
>>69004132
From the video they're Russian speaking Englishmen

Fuuck thanks for the share дpooг
I'm learning Russian and finding quality Russian tv is hard
>>
>>69004317
OP here
I am doing the same thing, and this was the first high quality Russian tv show I saw. I was hooked.
>>
>>69001131
>better than Sherlock
well since season 3 went full JUST that's not hard
>better than Elementary
that show has only a handful of good episodes per season except for when Natalie Dormer is on

come to think of it elementary could've been good if they didn't have so much filler shit
>>
>>69004132
Set in England but with Russian dialogue.
>>
>>69004317
I didn't even know they had tv, тoвapищ. I just assumed they played Tarkovsky films on repeat in between Pravda news reports.
>>
>>69001131

I'll check it out.

BTW Elementary has surpassed Sherlock.

Sherlock sits there taking forever to make new episodes, and started going downhill in Season 3. Elementary started out shaky with the gimmick of making John into a female character, but they made it work, and their Homles gets better characterized with each episode.
>>
>>69004494
i agree with this now that John Noble's on, he's brought some life back to the show

Hopefully Dormer can come back for last two episodes too
>>
>>69004494
I've always preferred Elementary to Sherlock, mainly because Johnny Lee Miller is one of my favorite actors. He was also brilliant in Trainspotting, whoch I would recommend if you haven't seen it.
>>
You want good russian tv shows?

Check out Brigada (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0337898/), it's one of the best.
>>
>>69004494

what the fuck happened at the end of sherlock s3? he shoots the mindrapist and finds out moriarty isnt dead? i fell asleep cause it was so shit
>>
>>69004676
the writers don't even know

they just write first and think later like with the reichenbach fall where they totally fucked up any decent explanation in season 3 because they didn't have one themselves
>>
>>69004786

i hate how they made Moriarty a dccomics jaredleto joker, goddamn was that bad
>>
>>69004925
Jared Harris is the best Moriarty so far 2bh
>>
>>69004955

bbc's adventures of sherlock holmes is still byfar the best
>>
File: Livanov.jpg (20 KB, 250x341) Image search: [Google]
Livanov.jpg
20 KB, 250x341
>>69001131
Soviet Sherlock is objectively best Sherlock, didn't see the russian one
>>
>>69004363
>>69004494
>>69004613
>>69004626
got a link to watch the last episode online?

actually seems like something interesting is going to happen based off last episode
>>
>>69001131
I've been trying to learn russian since I was 10. Thanks for the post, anon.
>>
>>69006005
Yeah, this series just amazing.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.