[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why didn't he just tell them it was ayy lmaos?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: cloverfield5-xlarge[1].jpg (92 KB, 1280x721) Image search: [Google]
cloverfield5-xlarge[1].jpg
92 KB, 1280x721
Why didn't he just tell them it was ayy lmaos?
>>
>>68999896
because he knew he was gonna be in a movie so he decided to add unnecessary tension
>>
Why didn't she just ask the woman outside what was going on?
>>
that basement looks comfy
>>
>>68999896
will goodman ever stop being an amazing actor?

he's fucking incredible in every single movie he's in
>>
>>68999896
He didn't know that. He just knew that something happened and people started dying but I assume he never actually saw the aliens.

Such a great movie, saw it yesterday.
>>
>>69004790

So he truly believed it was poisonous gas?
How could anyone think that after seeing that lady outside?
>>
>>68999896
I left this movie thinking it was shit desu. Everyone hyped it so much and I was pretty let down. I still told everyone I liked it though.
>>
>>68999896
why didnt she just slit his throat while he was asleep.
>>
I THINK WE'RE ALONE NOW
>>
>>69003303
I'm honestly surprised he hasn't died from a fucking heart attack or something
>>
>>68999896
I forgot this was even a thing.

Shit man I wanted more actual Cloverfield.

Was this shit even worth checking out?
>>
File: MONSTA.jpg (55 KB, 800x449) Image search: [Google]
MONSTA.jpg
55 KB, 800x449
So are we ever gong to see this thing again or what? 8 fucking years I waited and i got NOTHING.
>>
>>68999896
felt bad for goodmans character , partly because he looks nearly 80% like my dad
>>
Wtf this released already? Thought it'd be end of the year or something
>>
>>68999896
what was up with the missing girl photo and ear ring? My falcon needed to be fed and I missed the dialogue
>>
>>68999896

Howard was the victim of two asshole
>>
>>69007267

He keeps kidnapping women because he can't cope with the fact his own daughter was taken away from him. The one before whatshername got kidnapped, murdered and dissolved in acid.
>>
>>68999896
My dick was hard through 10CL, purely because of MEW.
She looked so good in that movie.
>>
>>68999896
I LOOOOVE the plinkett reviews.
>>
>>69008749
Same. Her thighs throughout that movie, mmph
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.