[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
well that was bullshit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: well.jpg (28 KB, 400x566) Image search: [Google]
well.jpg
28 KB, 400x566
well that was bullshit
>>
Was she a cuckquean?
>>
>>68996122
why?
>>
>>68996323
the whole movie is about a couple married for 45 years but the guy gets a letter saying his old gf that died in a glacier before meeting his wife has been perfectly preserved in the ice and he wants to see her body

and so they talk about it and the wife gets mad when he says he would have married her if she didn't die then when the wife finds old photos and sees she was pregnant too when she died (the couple decided to not have kids) rather than just talk about it and remember they're still happily married together and that nothing is actually wrong in their relationship the ending suggests they'll split up

so basically she's making relationship problems in her head from long-dead ghosts
>>
>>68996632
>so basically she's making relationship problems in her head from long-dead ghosts
It's about how she's finding out that her husband has some pretty heavy secrets and he never told her about that part of his life. Also it's not just her who starts acting weird, he starts wandering around and acting strangely too. Obviously the news deeply affected him as well. The 45 Years alludes to how those married years were based on not being truthful to each other.
Idiot.
>>
>>68997157
still boring
>>
>>68997497
>still boring
Because you're a fucking child.
>>
>>68996632
It's about realizing their life is built on a lie
>>
>>68996632
That is a really bizarre plot device.
>>
perhaps the most human film of the year. the ending will never leave my mind
>>
>>68999250
I agree, the ending was haunting - the last second of the film was a punch in the gut
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.