[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has there ever been a worse female protagonist?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: lg__news_nurse_jackie.jpg (86 KB, 658x379) Image search: [Google]
lg__news_nurse_jackie.jpg
86 KB, 658x379
Well has there?
> no redeeming qualities
> compulsive liar
> constantly fucked her personal/family life in pursuit of her next high
> literally broke her year long sobriety out of fucking nowhere
> stole her daughter's meds to get high
> royally fucked her sponsor over by manipulating her into breaking her sobriety and checking her into rehab in the most underhanded shitty way possible

Seriously ... how the fuck am I supposed to root for a protagonist like this?
>>
>>68996047
I'll take your word for it. I never watched this shitty show
>>
>>68996047
She's at least a realistic portrayal of a female
>>
>>68996173
I suppose so ... just not sure what the eriters were going for. They did so much to try to make her likable but threw all of it out any chance they could get when it came to her addiction.

The shit she pulled was reprehensible.
>>
>>68997056
Yeah, but it doesn't work out for her
>>
>>68996173
She's a realistic portrayal of an addict
>>
File: carmella soprano.jpg (74 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
carmella soprano.jpg
74 KB, 640x960
>>68996047

fantastic actress though everyone talks up james gandolfini but her performance on the sopranos was just as good.
>>
>>68996047
She's a dyke IRL right?
>>
>>68996047
I guess it's the same appeal of liking Mad Men's main protagonist even though he is manipulative and consistently cheats on his wife. He's not a good person in any way, but people like him.
>>
>western female media
>>
File: The Catch.jpg (15 KB, 350x262) Image search: [Google]
The Catch.jpg
15 KB, 350x262
If not the worst, then the worst face to cast as the lead female protagonist. Everyone on the show look a lot better than her. She looks like she's never used moisturizer.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.