[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why did they keep playing that gay music when she showed up lmao
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: batman-vs-superman.jpg (37 KB, 700x484) Image search: [Google]
batman-vs-superman.jpg
37 KB, 700x484
why did they keep playing that gay music when she showed up lmao
>>
I thought that music was pretty good.
>>
>>68994084
It was
>>
>>68994084
>>68994247

No???
>>
Lex walking was the best music
>>
WW held her own against Doomsday pretty well.
>>
>>68994289
rap faggot confirmed
>>
>supposed to be hottest woman in the world
>is a 5 tops
>>
what a ridiculous situation
>>
>this movie killed Hans Zimmer's career

No one is safe from the Bat of murder.
>>
The music followed her, like Master Ninja.
>>
>>68994307

Lex's baroque-ish music was pretty dope.

But WW's was corny as all fuck. The drums were cool but that Carmen Sandiego guitar riff was so too cheesy for me
>>
>>68994289
If you genuinely think that multiple question marks belong at the end of a declarative statement, then the only argument you've strengthened is one for eugenics.
>>
>>68994510
Music by: Hans Zimmer & Junkie XL
>>
Wonder Woman is bad ass
>>
File: image.jpg (52 KB, 457x700) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52 KB, 457x700
Her music was awesome

Remember, she is from a COMIC book. Music matched perfectly. Gets you pumped.
>>
>>68996192
What do comics have to do with bad music?
>>
When Wonder Woman came and that music started playing and then her fight scenes came I suddenly realized we were watching a super hero movie and not some 2deep4u tryhard shit about morality and stupid shit like that.

Genuinely the best part of the movie. Felt out of place though, like somebody from Marvel came and helped with the script, because it was actually exciting.
>>
>>68994561

You are a dirty faggot
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.