[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone got some lost commercials/tv shows they saw that they
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6
File: 1432315535040.jpg (67 KB, 350x284) Image search: [Google]
1432315535040.jpg
67 KB, 350x284
Anyone got some lost commercials/tv shows they saw that they've been willing to share? Like, ones you can't find anything about on the Internet and few know what you're talking about? Or TV network anomalies, like the sound glitching out, or them showing something weird by mistake, stuff like that?

I remember an anon in an old thread talking about this mid-2000s commercial, where some couple that was getting married and the guy had red tape or ribbon over his eyes and was bleeding from under it. He was dancing with his wife in a brown(??) room with windows in the far back and hardwood floors I think. Then text came up that said "love is blind". That sounds weird AF.

I also remember another anon saying he was traumatized by this when he was younger...even though it's actually quite tame/silly: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzYGrn9srQQ
>>
I had some VHS tapes with recordings from television, but even though my dad claims he didn't, I'm pretty sure he threw them out.
>>
>>68989911
I'm interested more in weird VHS shit, not just VHS recordings in general
>>
>>68990031
>weird VHS shit

You might like Cinemageddon and MySpleen.
>>
sup dug
>>
File: 20160502_114812-1.jpg (3 MB, 2674x1870) Image search: [Google]
20160502_114812-1.jpg
3 MB, 2674x1870
>>68987835
I was checking one of my old VHS's and I found this commercial kek
>>
File: 20160502_114816-1-1.jpg (3 MB, 2751x1750) Image search: [Google]
20160502_114816-1-1.jpg
3 MB, 2751x1750
>>68993008
>>
Hundreds of hours worth on myspleen. You obviously aren't a member tho ;^)
>>
The guy that used to run X-Entertainment in the early 00's now runs Dinosaur Dracula and has done a few good write ups on old commercials with videos

http://dinosaurdracula.com/blog/category/retro-tv-commercials/
>>
File: poptarts.jpg (32 KB, 485x258) Image search: [Google]
poptarts.jpg
32 KB, 485x258
I was watching some old recorded VHS a few months ago, had totally forgotten about this commercial but I remember seeing it all the time.

https://youtu.be/P9iQH3BE6xI
>>
Kinda related... Remember that series from the 90s, Dinosaurs by Disney? Where could I find the seasons?
I kinda heard it's on Netflix a while back, but I want them for keeps.
>>
There's a YouTube channel who uploads mainly hours worth of commercial breaks from the late 90s-late 00s.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCk_F8yqcwrz1BTYijswf9Rw
>>
File: 1990s.gif (2 MB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1990s.gif
2 MB, 500x375
>>68993587
I don't know about old Disney shows, but a lot of stuff from the 80's and 90's never made the transition to DVD. I wanted some old shows myself and ended up buying them on VHS from Amazon, figuring it was better than nothing...
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (438 KB, 1350x2709) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
438 KB, 1350x2709
>>68987835

Even Wiki and IMDb has nothing on it. I remember it because reasons.

It truly is a secret show lost in time. I dare any anon here to say it's name. No anon has ever been able to.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.