[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is this such a boring pile of shit?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: inb4 cuck.jpg (320 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
inb4 cuck.jpg
320 KB, 800x800
Why is this such a boring pile of shit?
>>
Because you have ADHD.
>>
>>68985648
people who mistake slow pacing with depth because you have to try are the worst.

Slow-paced things can work if they're, y'know, good
>>
>>68985601
I don't know why but it was awful. CK is a pretentious cocksucker but it's nice that he's showing his true self earlier than later.
>>
>>68986953
ur dumb
that's the problem
>>
My friend recommended this show to me as the least funny thing he's ever seen
>>
>>68985601
Because you are a teenager who expects epic Marvel quips and badass plot devices via Breaking Bad
>>
>>68985601
Louis is a retard

Louis writes, edits, directs and stars in his own show where he goes around learning street-filtered schlub-tier "profound life advice" from NOO YAWKUHS

But he writes it all so he's basically saying "ayyy I'm just some guy but here's why I know everything"

Fat ginger fuck
>>
>>68987032
marvel's shit, breaking bad is good, this show is shit.

I didn;t expect any of that
kys
>>
Because Louis CK peaked years ago and can't come up with anything decent after finding such immense success.
>>
>>68987024
Well it's not a comedy so that makes sense. The whole point of this show was to make an american tragedy in the style of a 1970s filmed stageplay.
>>
>>68985601
Based on the scenes I've seen, it is the epitome of Louis' sad-sack "life is shit wall to wall and then you die" perspective. He's going for a slice of life piece focusing on losers.
>>
>>68985601
The dialogue is awful and unrealistic. Another shit from the cucklord, just one step from capeshit quips.
>>
This is why you need producers and network execs who work together to finish a coherent project. Louis CK can be one or three people but he can't run the entire thing, it becomes a mess.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.