[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is literally the only character I like that is still alive
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
File: davos_seaworth[1].jpg (137 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
davos_seaworth[1].jpg
137 KB, 1280x720
This is literally the only character I like that is still alive on Game of Thrones, and I'm sure he'll die valiantly so muh Jon Snew can get resurrected.

Literally who is there left to root for? At this point I'd rather just have the White Walkers kill everyone.
>>
>not liking mel's shitty wrinkly body

breh
>>
Fuck off back to the general you cunt
>>
>>68984890
Making my own thread makes me feel important
>>
>>68984838
Jon is resurrrected tonight. tormund and a giant save davos. other important characters die tonight, but not based Davos. so dont worry, at least for now
>>
where the fuck is the new book george you fat fuck
>>
>>68985112
i have a feeling that we'll at least get winds of witer but we're screwed on a hope for spring. he's already too old and fat. heart attack incoming soon.
>>
Yea how is George Reading Rainbow Martin not on HGH or some steroid to loose weight? I've heard /fit/ people talk that with the right drugs you can eat anything, grow muscle mass and lose weight.
>>
>>68984838
>At this point I'd rather just have the White Walkers kill everyone.

This is what should happen.
>>
>>68984838
I like brienne, she's just a giant autistic who wants to be a knight and the world keeps shitting on her but she keeps chugging along
>>
how does it feel that he will inevitably die once he serves the purpose of facilitating jon's resurrection
>>
File: Feel_Suicide.jpg (18 KB, 300x360) Image search: [Google]
Feel_Suicide.jpg
18 KB, 300x360
>>68985465
>how does it feel that he will inevitably die once he serves the purpose of facilitating jon's resurrection
>>
>>68985465
what is going on with him in the show, in the books he's going to some island to find Rickon Stark
>>
>>68985112

Read something yesterday claiming it was good to go by May and Gaimen had been brought in as a co authour.
>>
File: Victarion Greyjoy 3.png (1 MB, 1191x670) Image search: [Google]
Victarion Greyjoy 3.png
1 MB, 1191x670
>>68984838

>Euron and Victarion Greyjoy
>Aegon Targaryen, Jon Connington and the Golden Company
>Darkstar
>>
File: 1459631057258.png (536 KB, 595x459) Image search: [Google]
1459631057258.png
536 KB, 595x459
>Not liking Littlefinger
>>
>>68985303
i liked brienne too before they turned her into an 80s action star who kills armies by herself and is easily the best swordsman in westeros
>>
>>68985538
dude is lounging at the wall with melissandre
>>
>>68985605
5/6 of whom are not in the show.
>>
anyone have character tier/ranking charts?
>>
>>68985618
What fucking show are you watching? She's always getting bested in sword fights and barely coming out on top or someone comes to her aid and kills the person she's struggling against.
>>
>>68985605
isn't Darkstar mostly a literally who who has only mutilated Myrcella thus far?
>>
>>68985618
When has she killed armies?
She faired okay with a chained, roughed-up Jaime, and just barely scraped a win over the Hound. She's good, great even. But not whip-in-a-confined-space good.
>>
>>68985776
pretty much. i have no idea why people have titty twisters over that dude.
>>
is there going to be a live watch thread or not?
>>
>>68984838

its alright, stannis is probably coming back to life eventually
>>
how do I watch it live on hbo go?
>>
streaming the new episode at

magestream.org
>>
>>68985112
Not this year. Apparently it's very hard to write 1000 pages in 5 years, even with bunch of editors to help.
>>
>>68988362
>>68985112
>>68985163
>>68985578

>Not realizing that George got paid a gorillion bucks by HBO to sit on the book until November.

shiggidy biggidy boo
>>
>>68984838

[sp]Hodor[/sp]
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.