[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>It's not your fault Who else cried?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: 1434279546970.jpg (547 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1434279546970.jpg
547 KB, 1920x1080
>It's not your fault

Who else cried?
>>
File: image.jpg (47 KB, 610x597) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47 KB, 610x597
>Crashing this plane

Who else cried?
>>
>>68984335

I did.

Was not prepered for that scene. Never cried that hard in my life.
>>
>>68984335
Damon ruins it for me, I just can't sympathize
>>
File: 1460953589178.png (536 KB, 595x459) Image search: [Google]
1460953589178.png
536 KB, 595x459
>>68984474

RIP
>>
File: 1462080747918.jpg (28 KB, 500x366) Image search: [Google]
1462080747918.jpg
28 KB, 500x366
>mfw I watched it for the first time
>>
I was more weirded out by that scene than anything. it seemed like maybe Damon didn't actually blame himself at first but Robin Williams brainwashed him into thinking he did
>>
Williams' hair on the verge of JUSTing at the top of his forehead always distracted me a bunch when I watch the movie for some reason
>>
>>68985661
Of course he did. That's the entire point of him pushing people away during the entire movie, he thinks there's something wrong with him. He ends his relationship with the girl because he was convinced she wouldn't want him if she really knew about his past and his home. In his mind everyone's gonna leave him, so he leaves everyone. That was also made clear when he tells Williams that his father used to make him choose between a wrench, a stick and a belt to get beaten with, and he always chose the wrench, the most painful one.

Robin was saying that the things that happened to him weren't his fault and that he shouldn't blame himself for them.
>>
>>68985807
human psychology is only that simple and obvious in movie world. there's a reason a psychologist would never pull that shit in reality
>>
>>68985807
>That was also made clear when he tells Williams that his father used to make him choose between a wrench, a stick and a belt to get beaten with, and he always chose the wrench, the most painful one.

This was an attempt to appease his father. Choosing the others would've made him look like a pussy, leading to harsher beatings
>>
>>68986035
Nah, he said he chose the wrench because "fuck him."

This shows how rebellious and also self-loathing he is.
>>
>>68985953
yeah, it's almost like it was some phony dramatic film and not real life or something.

good thing you were here to set me str8, m8. I used to think James Bond was a documentary.
>>
>>68985661

Fuck sake man.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.