[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>guy gets his head blown up >can be fixed >can't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: retarded shit.jpg (487 KB, 1400x2100) Image search: [Google]
retarded shit.jpg
487 KB, 1400x2100
>guy gets his head blown up
>can be fixed
>can't repair retard hero
lol wut. This movie is retarded.
>>
>>68981857

Did you miss the part where only people from "elysium" can get treatment?
>>
>>68981993
This
>>
>>68981857
Like a poster on /m/ said. Elysium is "Crab Mentality, the Movie"
>>
>>68981993
>>68982204
everyone is a citizen you fucking loons
>>
>>68982419
Fuck off back to /m/ please :3
>>
>>68983804
everyone became a citizen AFTER he uploaded his brain AND DIED
>>
>>68981857
Films like that are to be an outlet for a society's pent up anger towards its own government. It is a form of control, a release valve to prevent any sort of actual retaliation against the governement or people in places of power.

Watching these movies pacifies you. You live vicariously through the movie. This allows you to remain a good sheep and little consumer whore.
>>
>>68983865
I see that you, like me, have taken the red pill, good sir. We enlightened gentlemen are a rare breed on the interwebs!
>>
>>68981857
Kruger's brain was intact.
The the security protocol on the system override program fried Max's brain.
You don't come back from that.
>>
This movie was great and Chappie was great.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.