[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>first try, stopped after three Episodes >second try, far
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 2
File: mr-robot.jpg (80 KB, 600x549) Image search: [Google]
mr-robot.jpg
80 KB, 600x549
>first try, stopped after three Episodes
>second try, far better
Discuss
>>
It's a really good show and it bums me out that /tv/ seems to think it's the worst thing ever
>>
First episode was great. I'm not sure why they had to go full fight club mode instead of just about him dealing with vigilante hacking. I still like the show.
>>
so I see you're running GNOME, I'm running KDE myself
>>
Dream sequence in ep3 was brilliant
>>
>>68979336
>>68979372

Thought it was a 20 min pr episode comedy when I started. Was pleasantly surpriced when it turned out to be a great drama instead.

/tv/ only pretends to hate it because some idiote thought the fightclub plot was a ripoff twist, despite it beeing 100 % obvious from the start, as intended by the director. They even played the FC theme at one point to underline it.
>>
>>68979784
>/tv/ only pretends to hate it because some idiote thought the fightclub plot was a ripoff twist, despite it beeing 100 % obvious from the start, as intended by the director. They even played the FC theme at one point to underline it.

>if uninspired, copycat shit makes reference to ripped-off material, it's good

Yeah no.
>>
if you dont care about the massive technology inaccuracies then its ok 5/10
>>
>The Adventures of Autistic Neo
>>
>>68980104
True but still more accurate than most other shows. Sometimes you have to sacrifice accuracy for a proper pacing.
>>
I never seen this show but I hear a lot about it. Is it worth a watch?
What's with the sega font?
>>
>>68980104
this >>68980440 you're not gonna find better on network television ever
>>
You're not allowed to have a negative opinion about this show unless you can spot all the satanic imagery.
>>
>>68979784
>FC theme
no
>>
>>68980507
yes
there is an old computer/hardware store in the show that uses the font
>>
I hate this bruno mars alien looking motherfuckers face
>>
needs about 2 watches to really understand what it's doing fully, most people watch it or watch half of it and assume they know everything about it for some reason.
>>
>dialogue with some evil guy
>times it just perfectly so the police arrives as he's getting up

they start the whole thing on a cliche and it just keeps going the entire series. it's not SHIT, it's just average.
>>
first three episodes were the best part of the show because it didn't get into its stupid plot yet
>>
I was able to put up with all the nods to Fight Club up until they played that cover of Where Is My Mind. That completely pissed me off seeing how there are a million other ways to display loss of identity. Good show, but fuck dude try to be your own personality.
>>
its so edgy and srs bznis, it's truly fight club and hackers mixed into one for a new generation.
>>
>>68981658
>>times it just perfectly so the police arrives as he's getting up
>cliche
Are you sure you know what "cliche" means? All he had to do was keep the Pajeet talking until the sirens came
>>
>>68979372
It is pretentious garbage. The protagonist acts like he is a good guy when in fact he is a fucktard.
>>
I became very annoyed with the MC and his voice which constantly seemed like he was a private investigator from a bad noir film.
I droped it around the 4th episode or so.
I have to give them credit for at least trying to make most of the tech stuff somewhat believable.
>>
>>68981241
>you watch mr fagboto
>fagbotot visits 4CHINS
>fagbotot watchs H4CK3RS
>fagbotot realizes he is every character in the show
>Where Is My Mind starts playing
>>
>>68981874
it's almost as if that's the point of the show.
>>
>>68979372
Just a vocal minority of retards m8.
>>
it's pretty shit and an obvious mirror of post chanology anonymous which is cancer
>>
>>68979336

>elaborate scenes about how he controls his drug habit
>2 episodes in he's a hardcore junky

and

>sociopath corporate dude does gay sex for something he could just take or ask

They lost me there.
>>
File: J4mHzz4.jpg (16 KB, 533x300) Image search: [Google]
J4mHzz4.jpg
16 KB, 533x300
>ywn save Shayla
>>
Was really good until the last two episodes .Still looking for season 2 though
>>
>>68983393
>elaborate scenes about how he controls his drug habit
>2 episodes in he's a hardcore junky

>what is arrogance
>>
>>68983393
>sociopath corporate dude does gay sex for something he could just take or ask
to the corporate dudes defense, I'm pretty sure he's another personality of mr roboto.
>>
>>68979336
Literally reddig: the show
>>
>>68983855
>Literally reddig
b-but thats not true, he LITERALLY was surfing 4chins in the first episode!!
>>
this is definitely one of those shows where the audience is too stupid for the show.
>>
>>68983778
didn't he meet his gay boss face to face though?
>>
>>68985255
yes, Tyrell isn't an alternate personality.

Mr. Robot and Tyrell know each other from before the show starts.
>>
DUDE, CAMERA ANGLES, LMAO
>>
i cringed a lot in the first episode.
DA WUN PERCENT R THE ONLY BAD GUYS
>>
>>68985338
>missing the point of the show
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.