[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When will the superhero movie era end? Arent you tyred of this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4
File: civil my ass.jpg (271 KB, 710x1052) Image search: [Google]
civil my ass.jpg
271 KB, 710x1052
When will the superhero movie era end? Arent you tyred of this kind of movies /tv/?
>>
>>68977301
>Arent you tyred of this kind of movies
no
>>
>>68977301
>Arent you tyred of this kind of movies /tv/?

nope
>>
>>68977301
>aren't you tyred of this kind of movies, /tv/?

Nah
>>
Only wanted to watch for Paul Rudd. Once I saw the 15 min car park fight and knew he's not in rest of the film I dropped it
>>
As long as they're done well they can keep making them.
>>
>>68977301
>tyred

WAT?
>>
With DC it ended before it began.

With Marvel it's going to end when RDJ's contract ends
>>
>>68977301
When Video game movies take off it is the next evolution
>>
>>68977301
After Infinity Wars 2, i'm outskeeze.
>>
File: Picture_1.png (181 KB, 477x360) Image search: [Google]
Picture_1.png
181 KB, 477x360
>tyred
>>
It is getting to be a bit much but I don't go to see all of them so that evens it out. Skipped ant meme, fantastic 4, few other shitty ones. The good ones make the oversaturation worth it imo
>>
I'm too invested now. I have to see how Infinity War plays out. I want to say I'm good after that but fuck I know they will set it up for another fucking multi-phase Marvel film saga that I'm get sucked into.
>>
>>68977907
Marvel Saga 2: Electric Boogaloo
>>
I watch movies all the time and I have to admit cape flicks are getting on my nerves. I just want more variety in the blockbuster department, today it's like you can't even get an action movie made unless it's based on a comic book
>>
>deadpool
Unfunny

>BvS
A mess

>avengers: civil war
A bore

If suicide squad is bad then I'm done with this genre . (X men apocalypse looks terrible and I'll probably skip it anyway)
>>
Just watch the good ones. I'm only watching Deadpool, Civil War, and X-men this year. I may watch Suicide Squad if it gets great reviews.
>>
>>68977301
I need a bi-annual injection of fun action movies. I enjoy them.
>>
>>68977987
>X-men apocalypse looks terrible

What is with this meme? First Class was good and the last flick was great? Why is everyone saying this one's gonna be bad? Not saying it's guaranteed good but with the series' track record I think it deserves the benefit of the doubt...
>>
I support any film that leads to major and sustained shit and memeposting
>>
>>68978117
Trailer looks bad
Really bad

I liked the other X films (except wolverine origins) ...but this one ..,yikes
>>
>>68978117
>Mystique is now in charge because JLaw hur
>Film is going to be a Michael Bay CGI-fest by all accounts
Those 2 things are all it needs to make it less-than-great anon
>>
>>68977561
Well, I hope you enjoyed your 800MB camrip up until then, though.
>>
So Catman is basically just Batman but black? Has his own secret lair, a Catwing, the suit, rich as fuck, muh dad...
I mean he looked kinda cool, but still.
>>
File: DurotanTheMan.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
DurotanTheMan.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>68977301
When Warcraft releases and kickstarts the dawn of vidyakino.
>>
>>68978231
>I can't believe they would stray from muh comic canon in the slightest!

Literally a tragedy.
>>
>>68977326
>>68977462
>>68977505
hello samefag
>>
>>68977301

I've been tired of them since Raimi's Spider Man 3.

They've already basically put the final nail in the coffin of Hollywood so it doesn't really matter anymore.
>>
lmao at you bastards doubting based Singer.

He will pull through for Xmen, like he always has. Each one of his xmen films has been better than the last.
>>
>>68978581
This

Singer is the god of capeshit. I was so happy when I saw Days of Future Past and it turned out to be a real movie and not just a toy commercial
>>
>>68977907
Thanos is the final boss of MCU. After that there's only the compact Secret Wars I and II. I guess seeing all the heroes fight each other and the introduction of Venom will be interesting for Spider Man, but that's it. The future of superhero movies as a whole isn't bright after Infinity Wars.
>>
>>68978441
I don't even read comics mate, but Jennifer Lawrence is pretty much lifeless on screen in the majority of her roles and Mystique is no exception
>>
>>68977301
>>
The big six studios are Paramount, Universal, Fox, Warner Bros, Sony/Columbia, and Disney.

Paramount is nearly out of the superhero game. They have TMNT and I think that's it.

Universal is completely out.

Sony/Columbia had Spider-Man and they blew it. ASM2 bombing killed two dated sequels and three planned spinoff movies. We'll see how Third Reboot and Animated Spider-Man go.

Fox has X-Men which seems to be winding down. Wolverine 3 is Hugh Jackman's last, the old cast was retired with DOFP, Apocalypse is probably the last one for the First Class cast. Deadpool was a hit but Fantastic Four bombed and Gambit is having problems and was delayed. Apocalypse doesn't feel like a sure thing to me.

Warner Bros. has DC and is currently imploding. Suicide Squad and Wonder Woman could both easily bomb. Justice League could topple the whole thing and it'll be interesting to see just how much money they're willing to throw at it with reshoots, marketing, etc. They absolutely can't afford for it to fail and yet it very easily could. Expect it to move off that November 2017 date.

Disney has Marvel and appears unstoppable. Only fatigue is going to kill them. Dr. Strange will be the first sign.

So basically we reached peak capeshit. Warner Bros. is the next domino to fall. Disney will be the last man standing.
>>
>>68978117
The trailers looks really bad, the entire casting is fucked except for McAvoy and Fasbender, and every single info ''leaked'' that turned out to be true painted it really bad.
Plus, it's Singer, we already know what we are getting is Magneto going full retard, Mystique being the leader of the X-Men for some reason, and Cyclops being irrelevant even though he's probably the Captain America of the X-Men.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.