[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The wrong brother died.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6
The wrong brother died.
>>
>>68976921
these are the kind of posts we just don't get on reddit
>>
>>68976949
It's a reference to Dewey Cox, which was partially based on a Johnny Cash biopic that starred Joaquin Phoenix. What are you even doing on this board if you don't even have knowledge of movies?
>>
>>68976921
I feel like Joaquin knows this and has spent his entire career trying to make up for our loss.
>>
>>68976921
I agree but river would have killed himself anyways. He was supporting his whole lazy hippy family his dad was in South America or some shit just kicking it. I saw some show about his last hours and his dad came back from where ever he had fucked off to and told him he needed to "slow down." Well than come back and support your family dirt bag and don't leave it for your poor son. That whole family is gross and retarded.
>>
>>68976921
But then who would've been the protagonist in every James Gray film?
>>
>>68976921
Not really. Joaquin is by far a better actor and River was an insufferable leftist cunt.
>>
File: WH.jpg (252 KB, 2048x1370) Image search: [Google]
WH.jpg
252 KB, 2048x1370
>>68976921
>THE WRONG KID DIED!
>>
>>68978716
>leftist cunt.
And you think Joaquin isn't?
>>
>>68976921
Is he better than Daniel Day Lewis or Robert De Niro?
>>
File: 1458475640697.jpg (61 KB, 641x392) Image search: [Google]
1458475640697.jpg
61 KB, 641x392
Not even close. I am a top portrait artist, and I can tell you that isn't River Phoenix. The jawline is way
off, the mouth is wrong, they have tampered with the eyes in the photo, the hairline is false, and so on.
The photo is faked, but faked poorly, so that even after the fake it still looks nothing like River
Phoenix. I think anyone can see that, but most assume that corpses change a lot. In some minor ways
they do, but not like this. For one thing, they get whiter, and this guy is darker than River ever was.
And your jawline does not change when you die. Why would it? Do your lips get five sizes thinner?
No.
>>
File: 1460765092693.jpg (134 KB, 612x380) Image search: [Google]
1460765092693.jpg
134 KB, 612x380
>>68979610
That's River, from the movie Dark Blood he was shooting at the time. I encourage you to do a direct
comparison. River has very full lips and a narrow jawline, even though we are looking slightly up at
him here (which makes his lower face look wider). Also notice how prominent that mole on his chin is.
They penciled it in way too weakly in the fake corpse photo. Look at the nostrils: too wide to match
the corpse.
>>
File: 1460765226877.jpg (47 KB, 332x400) Image search: [Google]
1460765226877.jpg
47 KB, 332x400
>>68979652
Now study the hairline. River has a bit of a widow's peak, doesn't he? You will say the
hair is just brushed forward, so I give you this:

He still has a point, even with the hair brushed back. The corpse doesn't.
>>
>>68979610
>>68979652
I can't decide which would be sadder: You actually believing this or taking the time to type that out thinking this is funny.
>>
>>68979610
>>68979652
You've clearly haven't seen many dead people. That's pretty clearly him and in case you didn't know, makeup exists to make dead people look slightly less horrible. It won't cover everything up (he still looks pretty bad obviously) but it'll give the skin some color.

>>68979526
I'd say so.
>>
>>68979415
Oh, I'm sure he is. He isn't as vocal about it though. River let it be known that he was ashamed to be a white man shortly after Dancing with Wolves came out. He apparently had more in common with a culture who hadn't even developed the fucking wheel.
>>
>>68976921

Yeah no.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5j1wduFWl0
>>
It should've been you, Gordie.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.