[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>DUDE MUH CITY LMAO also, general Daredevil thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4
>DUDE MUH CITY LMAO

also, general Daredevil thread
>>
Good show desu
>>
>>68975852
he only cares about Hell's Kitchen tho
>>
>>68975852

>I'm not like you, Frank. I don't kill people. I just beat them in the head with a metal pipe until they stop moving, and leave their bodies in the street
>>
What's the deal with the japanese? Are they really supernatural?
>>
>>68975933
Wtf is Hell's Kitchen anyway? Do they think everyone is an Americuck?
>>
>>68976009
kek, this

how the fuck does he know that he havent killed someone with a fuckin kick in the heaD?

also, he let Nobu die so theres that
>>
>>68976139
>Wtf is Hell's Kitchen anyway? Do they think everyone is an Americuck?

its just a some small part of NY, thats literally a few streets big afaik, its kinda funny how they make it to be a huge deal when its literally just defending your street and the shops around it, kek
>>
>>68976139
it's called Clinton now
>>
>>68976139
>Do they think everyone is an Americuck?
They have to set the story somewhere, poindexter.
>>
>>68976167
>how the fuck does he know
Super senses, stupid. My god, how did you become this retarded? Did Daredevil kick you in the face?
>>68976215
It's quite a bit bigger in this story.
>>
File: Hells_Kitchen_Map.jpg (178 KB, 601x908) Image search: [Google]
Hells_Kitchen_Map.jpg
178 KB, 601x908
>>68976372
>It's quite a bit bigger in this story.

they make it seem so, yeah

but in reallity...
>>
>>68976347
They could have said NYC instead. It would make more sense and everyone would get it
>>
>>68976495
All of NYC except Hell's Kitchen is Spider-Man's turf
>>
>>68976470
How does a name like "Hell's Kitchen" appears ?
>>
>>68976495
i guess they are trying to emphasize on it to keep reminding people that hes a "street level" hero and shit

also, form what ive read hells kithchen was the palce where most of the irish imigrants moved and it was swarmed with crime historically so it makes sense for hes origin

but yeah, its kinda retarded that they try to force this small patch of land so much
>>
The Hell's Kitchen thing basically means that the Netflix heroes are fighting in the grungey shitty parts of NYC, and Spidey is flying around in the skyscraper filled fancy parts.

That's what it comes down to.
>>
>>68975852
Just started watching the other day, almost caught up. I was shocked by how well Netflix did.

Also, is Daredevil this cool in the comics?
>>
>>68976372
Yeah it feel implied that's it's much bigger part of NYC.

But it does make sense that he doesn't focus on stopping crime in all of, especially since he's on foot.
>>
>>68976587
It all started with Gordon Ramsay as a boy on the streets of the big apple
>>
>>68976720
Yes, particularly when he's written by Frank Miller
>>
>>68977070
I'll have to check some out. Never got into him, but that first season has made me a convert
>>
This show made me want to become a laywer desu.

That and Making a Murderer.
>>
>She's barely 12

What did he mean by this? Why Frank kill him?

I thought he only killed bad guys and criminals
>>
>>68977251

Well he had a young daughter. And the store clerk was basically a pedophile. You do the maths.
>>
>>68976571
That's wrong, Queens is Spider-Man's turf.
>>
>>68977251
Pedophiles are both bad guys and criminals.
>>
File: Jefferson_Starship.jpg (11 KB, 225x224) Image search: [Google]
Jefferson_Starship.jpg
11 KB, 225x224
>>68975852
Every time I watch arrow

>Either yo get it or yo don't, I'm probably the only one
>>
>>68977408
why? they know what's beautiful and recognize potential

they're more artists than criminals to me
>>
>>68977550
kys pedo subhuman
>>
Why don't criminals just stop doing crime in NY? The place is superhero central. It is the only city where the motherfucking Punisher is patrolling regularly.
>>
>>68977620
please don't kys me, you old hag
>>
>>68977408
>being sexually attracted to someone is a crime

They did the same thing with Homosexuality back then, but now It's advertised on tv and has became normal today
>>
>>68977971
pedos on suicide watch
>>
>>68975852
literally the nest show in the last 2 years
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.