[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what in the hell why does he fucking rape her. what the fuck
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1
File: whut.jpg (7 KB, 299x168) Image search: [Google]
whut.jpg
7 KB, 299x168
what in the hell why does he fucking rape her. what the fuck is this movie
>>
>>68974976
u KNOW why son
u KNOW why
>>
>Why don't they portray gangsters the way they REALLY are... Nice, decent, hardworking men and women who take care of their communities and love their family?
>>
Couldn't be bothered to go through the motions of a relationship.
>>
>>68974976

Do you seriously not understand why? Did you not get the entire point of the film?
>>
>>68974976
>rape is bad
what's wrong with you?
>>
>>68975467

maybe he fell asleep after the 6th hour of this movie.
>>
>>68975542
lol
>>
>>68974976
because she was a cock tease who rejected him
>>
>>68975542

>not watching the film while high on opium
>>
>>68975467

One more hour left. I'm just marveling that this happens as a first time watcher
>>
>>68975621

Noodles has a straight-up raping problem. He is a serial rapist.
>>
>>68975467
what's the point, according to you?
>>
>>68974976
because at the end of the day he was a shitty human being and a criminal.
He had also been in prison for a few decades so im guessing he had some pent up sexual frustration
>>
>>68975774
kek
>>
he was an asshole, and maybe he got off on overpowering her.
>>
>you will never find the Ennio Morricone version of "Yesterday"
>Debra's theme will always make you cry when Noodles sees the child actor of James Woods in the present at the theater
>>
>>68976013

Even before prison, he was set up as fucking horndog with boundary issues. There's gotta be more to it than just "he was a shitty guy, so he did some shitty things"
>>
>>68975974

No honor among thieves
>>
>>68976071
he was like 14 at the start of the film, all 14 year olds are horn dogs with boundary issues. Him growing up in the slums of 1900s NY and loosing his virginity to another 14 year old friend who fucked guys for cup cakes probably didn't help
>>
>>68975447

Maybe he was just simply impatient, or didn't know how to go through the motions. He wasn't capable of being a gentleman.
>>
>>68974976
>Noodles was a sensitive guy but he was moulded by the streets and was forced to adopt a rough heart. You have to keep in mind by the time he can finally make love to his beloved, he has only known child prostitutes, jail sex possibly, more whores and that crazy nympho. His whole world revolves around an unhealthy view of women. He wishes he could be good to her, but he just doesn't know how. He planned the whole romantic dinner but feels entitled to a reward at the end of it because his way of thinking is just that corrupted. It's quite tragic really because they so obviously loved each other, Deborah is probably the one who suffered the most as a result. Not from the rape itself, (as mysoginistic as that might sounds, I believe it's irrelevant) which in a weird fucked up way is shown as an act of deep love, but by the realization that he'll never be who she wants him to be. So in the end she marries Noodles' mirror reflection, she doesn't even love him, she's always hated his guts actually but he wanted to be above the streets and she sees Noodles in him and at that point in her life it's enough for her. Of course it's also a way for her to get back at him in the most intimate and hurtful way. Note how these two have always shared women since their childhood, except that one and what it says about their ambiguous friendship.
>>
i legit cried at the end of this film

so many feels, i was projected 101% on noodles
>>
Has any movie gotten actors that had to play themselves much more aged later better than this?
>>
>post the WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS image
>get b& and v&
Such is life
>>
>>68975774
then you'd fall asleep within the first 30 mins
>>
Have not even seen this movie, but what do you mean, "why"? If a woman turns 18 and hasn't found a husband, she is pretty much rape bait. Society has changed a bit, but it's still pretty much true. The only thing that stops someone from raping a whore is a husband that will kill you for it.

"muh police" "muh government" please help me. Get fucked whores. The world would be a better place if women stopped pretending to be people as unmarried adults and just got sent to rape camps, where men can come and go as they please to use their holes, the only worth they have at that point.
>>
>>68979135
1/10
>>
>>68979244
>the truth hurts

don't know what to tell you honestly
>>
>>68979304
thanks for being honest
>>
>>68976534

i thought it was pretty convincing. sometimes de niro playing wistful feels a little weak
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.