[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"h-hi dothraki, im Daenerys of house Targaryen, queen
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 12
File: GOT_MP_092415_3330.jpg (717 KB, 1000x666) Image search: [Google]
GOT_MP_092415_3330.jpg
717 KB, 1000x666
>"h-hi dothraki, im Daenerys of house Targaryen, queen of Meereen and mother of dragons and shit"
>"lol bitch you think we're gonna believe that bullshit? gfto imma rape u tonight bb"
>"but im Khal Drogo's wife"
>"oh why didn't u say so! i'll guarantee your safety now :)"

why is this shit allowed?
>>
>>68974267
They never said they didn't believe her. They just didn't care
>>
>>68974267

Because feminism everywhere
>>
>>68974267
>heels
>>
>>68974267
They shouldve asked her how she gets her biceps that big. Imagine how strong they would be if all their soldiers had guns like those.
>>
>>68974446

Well remember, when we last saw her she was at a fancy pit fight in a fancy dress
>>
>>68974267
I thought they ware going to do something clever or you know use the plot dragons to save her, but random white girl saying i was a queen of your people and a wife and the guy being like oh ok
Oh you thought it was this easy ? lmao enjoy going to palace for the widows of savages
fuckign wat
>>
I thought Kahl's had no problem killing eachother and taking their wife's for whatever they want? What's this no man can touch her a Kahl's wife bullshit?
>>
>>68974499
dino nugget diet.
>>
>>68974267

I really wanted her to be BLACKED by the entire horde but then they had to come up with some bullshit rule because Emilia is too ashamed to appear nude on camera due to being fat.
>>
>>68974267
She has bigger biceps than those "men" around her.
>>
>>68974377
Yep. All of TV and Kino cucked by the loud minority of sjws
>>
>>68974267
you allowed it by watching faithfully for seasons while it progressively just got shittier and shittier

enjoy faggot
>>
>>68974267
JEANS
AND
UGGS

also that knot is fucking retarded
>>
>>68974267
>more like mother of doughnuts

am i rite guys
>>
File: ken and pete 1.png (1 MB, 1164x703) Image search: [Google]
ken and pete 1.png
1 MB, 1164x703
>>68974888
>>
>>68974267
he obesity was distracting given that she was supposed to have been stranded alone and starving
>>
File: 1462019491813.jpg (96 KB, 800x437) Image search: [Google]
1462019491813.jpg
96 KB, 800x437
>>68974888
>>
>>68974553
Khals killing other khals? Sure. Widowed Khaleesi have a very important role in Dothraki culture, they go to the only real Dothraki city and serve the rest of their lives as religious figures.
>>
>>68974499
I just realized her arms are bigger than the men behind her
>>
The Dotharki have code of conduct, same with all peoples.
>>
>>68974888
>supposedly starving right now
>she is chubbier
>even the women I watch this with comment on it

Man I love this shit.
>>
File: Countdown Cunt.jpg (47 KB, 210x294) Image search: [Google]
Countdown Cunt.jpg
47 KB, 210x294
>>68974888
yep!
>>
>>68974267
Why does the guy on the right have that weird leather harness thing on his chest? What possible purpose could that serve?
>>
File: don shiggy1.png (139 KB, 284x354) Image search: [Google]
don shiggy1.png
139 KB, 284x354
>>68975046
>/r/gameofthrones damage control
>>
>EAT THIS
>>
I fucking hate the Dorne and Sand Snakes plot but I don't get why people are hating this scene. The show made it clear back in the first season that the Dothraki strictly follow their customs and religions so it makes sense that they won't harm/rape Dany since she's the widowed wife of a Kahl. They might not have mentioned before in the show but the books definitely say that once a Kahl dies his widow(s) go live out the rest of their lives in Vaes Dothrak so this wasn't just some feminist cop-out shit that D&D used to not get Dany raped.
>>
>dragged through a dessert in those heels

Yeah... she wouldn't be able to even stand at that point.
>>
File: 1461621336230.jpg (68 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
1461621336230.jpg
68 KB, 640x960
>>68974267
you will never bend her over and sniff her arse
>>
>>68974267
those arms...
>>
>>68974267
he was on the point to reveal her tits, she doesn't want to show them anymore
>>
File: maxresdefault (3).jpg (50 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (3).jpg
50 KB, 1280x720
>>68975172

>Get BTFO
>respond with /reddit/
>>
Why wasn't she raped ON THE SPOT when they caught her?
>>
>>68974267
>everyone now hates men even the men
>firetits is ruined
>even the horsemen don't rape anymore

This is not game of thrones.
>>
>>68975105
>the women I watch this with
Sup cuck?
>>
>>68975358
dat hairline
JUST
>>
>>68975484
>having a gf makes you a cuck
>>
Can anyone explain this to me, why she would throw such a fit about not showing her tits anymore? What's the difference? You already showed them, a ton.

If I want to see that whores tits i can just pull up one of the many images she already got filmed and jerk it to my hearts content. Does she think if she doesn't show her tits anymore, it retroactively erases all the previous tits she showed? Like born again virgin or something?

"tee hee i don't do nude scenes, i'm above that"

ya well i'm jerking off to your floppy tits right now, what do you think of that you hambeast.
>>
>>68975705

Weren't that great anyway. Biggest tragedy to me honestly is Lena Headey, since she's got a bunch of shitty tattoos so they had to use a body double for her
>>
>>68975783
Ya i'm not that bummed about it either. Just curious what the logic is there, i mean once the cats out of the bag, it's out you know? That seems like a stand you want to make BEFORE you get violently raped doggy style with your tits flopping everywhere for a full minute or however long it was.

Also, is that the reason they used a body double? I assumed Lena made them do it or something. That is a fucking tragedy, i would love to see that nude walk(with it actually being her).
>>
>>68975783
they can't use makeup?
>>
>>68975885
Like the first anon already said it was partly because of Lena's tattoos but also because Lena was pregnant when they had to film the shame walk scene
>>
>>68975512
Falling for the vaginal jew in 2016
>>
>>68975978
Not even kidding, when i saw that scene, after the show was over i went online dick in hand to find some nice still shots to wank it to.

Then I saw it was a body double, boner killed. Don't ask me why i'm sure she looks very similar, just couldn't do it for me.
>>
>>68975922
They probably could but Lena said from the first season that she didn't want to be naked on camera. They even used a body double for the sex scene between her and Jaime back in episode 1 even though all you see is her ass
>>
so, you guys have a constant general for this shit and you need to post 50 threads about it anyway? cunts
>>
>>68975922

She's practically a carnival attraction
>>
>>68976056
>They probably could but Lena said from the first season that she didn't want to be naked on camera.

what a bitch.
>>
Why is she so unprofessional? How can you turn up on set in that state?
>>
>>68976056
she was preggers in S1, has appeared nude in lots of euroflicks
>>
>>68976146
>How can you turn up on set in that state?

Segway I imagine
>>
>>68974888
dude lmao
>>
>>68976164
Oh I knew she had done nude scenes in other movies but didn't know she was pregnant in season 1 also
>>
File: dfw laugh1.png (122 KB, 281x314) Image search: [Google]
dfw laugh1.png
122 KB, 281x314
>>68976204
>>
>>68974888
chuckled heartily
>>
>>68975179
This is the problem with the show vs the books.

When this scene eventually happens in the books it will make sense because it was established before what happens to the wives of dead Khals.

In the show this has never been explaining, IN THE SHOW, so it comes across as just an ass pull. If you have a plot point later in your show then you better fucking set it up ahead of time, it's just like the dragons not having names for the first four seasons and then in five khaleesi just calls them to her by name. But we the audience have no idea which dragon is which and that they are named in honor of the dead.
>>
File: op9PWrr.gif (2 MB, 388x218) Image search: [Google]
op9PWrr.gif
2 MB, 388x218
>>68974267
Wait....Why did you say MARTHA?
>>
>>68976146
the costume quality compared to that of those behind her is ridiculous, what were they thinking with those fucking shoes? the awful job on making the top look tatty is horrific, and how did they think they'd get away with making her face look grimy, yet leave her arms fucking immaculate

the whole thing just screams amateur, the costume designer needs to be shot, no way should a show with a budget as big as this one think this is acceptable.
>>
>>68974377
TRIGGERED TV
>>
>>68975179
It doesn't make sense because they found her and draged her for god knows how many days and just then they asked her who she was.
If they didn't know who she was they would surely raped her all of those days.
>>
That fake blonde hair looks like yellow piss.

Why do they allow this? Everyone can tell it is fake. Ruins the entire show when it looks like she's some whore from the street.
>>
>>68974535
Oh. My. God.

How the fuck did I miss this?
>>
What gets me is that there is no sense of tension or urgency in the entire scene.

"Realistically" she could be beheaded or brutally raped at any point no matter what she says yet she's talking shit at them straight up, they're joking and quipping between each other, the dothraki bitches on the side are making funny faces, etc...

Not only that but between Jorah randomly finding her earring and Dany being lugged around by the dothraki her arc this season will again be boring as fuck and just going through the motions.
>>
The worst thing about Dany's arc is that Daario, who was a colorful character in the books, is reduced to being a glorified generic NPC, the kind that doesn't even have a unique model/sprite.
>>
So, is anyone interested in how they get to the disrobing scene that we saw in the most recent trailer for S6? I thought she was off-limits?
>>
>>68977682

At the end of S5 when she dropped her ring I thought "Oh wow really? Who the fuck is going to find a random ring hidden in the grass on top of a mountain?" But then they had the sense to show that the horses circling had torn up the earth and made it very obvious that they were surrounding someone, so I get why Jorah was searching the ground in the middle of the circle.
>>
>>68977303
>the whole thing just screams amateur, the costume designer needs to be shot, no way should a show with a budget as big as this one think this is acceptable.
I saw a shot (I forget if it was a set shot or an official still) from the Tower of Joy fight and no one is even wearing a real suit of armor. Not even the honor-obsessed Kingsguard. They have really gotten abominably lazy
>>
I hope the sneks come to save Dany and kill all the evil men while quipping.
>>
>>68974955
Shouldn't she have know that though? Why did she look surprised when the Khal said that?
>>
>>68975179
Because gotta rush on tumblrchan to tell how much you're outraged by the day's episode not beimg the exact same you wanted it to be and how muh fantasy show isn't 1:1 with their headcanon.
>>
The people who watch this show on this board are the most nitpicky, unpleaseable cunts. why do you keep watching this show?
>>
are the show runners too cucked by feminism to tell her to stop gaining weight?
>>
Maybe I misunderstood something, hope bookfags can help me out here.
When that Khal mentioned she's going to that place with all the widows, it sounded to me like it was a place where all the corpses of the widows are. Like, the Khal dies, the Khaleesi dies too. I took the scene as "we're not going to rape you, we'll just kill you instead".
>>
>>68974267

what are they feeding their prisoners, jesus
>>
>>68974267
She's also the most poorly written character in the books, it's not just bad adaptation choices. Literally a moe magical girl Mary-Sue that everybody constantly has to rescue from her own stupidity and entitlement.

I started hating her already by the end of the first book. I'm betting they made her suffer more on the show in hopes people will see her as the underdog and overlook what a two dimensional character she is and how stupid the entire concept is.

Her scenes and chapters feel so out-of-place as well, to make matters worse. You'll read several chapters in a row about war and autumn in Westeros, and then it's like "and now for something completely different." In every other character's story they are punished by the cold hard reality of human nature for any idealism they hold, and they all have flaws, they all are trying to overcome their circumstances... And then you go to Dany's chapter and she's gotten herself into some bad situation or another and she just goes "I'm kahleese" or "I'm Mother of Dragons" and all of a sudden everyone is solving her problems for her while she sits and mopes about how surely her life would be sooooo much better in Westeros.
>>
File: 146007018070746.png (628 KB, 1055x808) Image search: [Google]
146007018070746.png
628 KB, 1055x808
>>68974888
>watching with gf
>"They won't rape her, Dothraki ride horses... not cows"
>mfw
>>
how is that bran stark and tommen baratheon and arya and sansa get older in the show but Gilly's baby is still a fuckin baby after 5 years? is it because it is a godless wildling of incest and malnourishment? what the hey?
>>
>>68974888
>>68974911
>>68974952
>>68975105
>>68975117
>>68976222
>>68976550
>>68980011
This is why we need feminism in television.

Because of shitty, degrading culture like this.
>>
>>68980182
Or maybe just not push it to an extreme extent like all feminist attention seeking women do.
>>
>>68980182
>>68980182

>I need feminism because I literally cannot put my fork down
>>
>>68979570
No, it's a city under a mountain where they go to become religious figures. She literally declared herself a Khal in the book to avoid being sent there by what few people didn't want her dead after her blunder with the Magi. They only agreed to that because she made the dragon eggs hatch.

Now she goes right back to dropping Dogo's name and not calling herself a Khal because she is week and pathetic and can do nothing for herself.
>>
>>68980271
>>68980257
You sound like Trump voters.
>>
File: justright.jpg (43 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
justright.jpg
43 KB, 500x500
>>68974888
MY GOD THE TRIPS! CHECKED!
>>
>>68974446
>arms
>>
>>68980182
>implying women aren't the harshest critics of other women

You know nothing, anon.
>>
>>68975484
Sup wizard?
>>
File: himZD0M.gif (993 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
himZD0M.gif
993 KB, 250x250
>>68974888
Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.