[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Movies that were decent on first watch but kind of sucked after that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
>>
people watch movies more than once?
>>
File: is.jpg (11 KB, 180x281) Image search: [Google]
is.jpg
11 KB, 180x281
>>
>>68972951
IT sucks when watched on laptop.
If i get another chance to watch in IMAX, i would go.
>>
>>68972906
Almost 95% of the movies I have watched twice.
>>
>>68972906
I liked it better the second time
>>
>>68973043

good point, sound alone as like 30% of that movie
Saw it first in cinema then donwloaded
>>
>>68972906
I loved Edge of Tommorrow in the cinema and have barely brought myself to watch it since.
>>
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 313x286) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 313x286
>>68972906
>thinking TFA was decent on first watch

Were you just tricked by the retardedly fast pacing?
>>
>>68972906
But TFA is objectively the worst Star wars movie
>>
>>68973166

probably, and the fact that it wasnt the phantom menace
>>
>>68972906
literally every JJ Abrams movie
>>
>>68972943

I saw the Big Short twice in one day
>>
>>68972906
Pretty much. I was okay with it the first time. By the time I finished watching it the second time I hated it.
>>
anyone else fall asleep during the movie?
>>
>>68972906
Anything produced by the Disney (+Marvel, Lucasarts after acquisition, etc.) Corporation after 2000 with the exception of Zootopia.
>>
>>68973200
>being 3rd best of 7 is the worst
>>
>>
>>68972951
I liked it more the second time actually.
>>
>>68972906
all MCU
but not outright suck, they're the kind of movies that are so confusing when you see it on the big screen that you need to rewatch them. and then you rewatch them and realize all the plotholes and CGI gaffes
it's like how you feel after learning how a magic trick is done
>>
>>68972906
Dawn of the dead remake
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.