[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Speculation about Sausage Party
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: sp.jpg (516 KB, 3840x2160) Image search: [Google]
sp.jpg
516 KB, 3840x2160
ITT: We speculate the kinds of crazy shit that they'll do with this movie.

I think the hotdog will, at some point, be inserted into a vagina.
>>
>>68970459
hotdog and doughnut fuck
>>
I expect, since it appears to be an animated film with bright, vivid imagery and lovable characters, that it will be a fun-filled romp of wholesome family fun.

W-W-W-WHAAAAATTT??
>>
Besides angsty teens, who will watch this movie?
>>
They'll get high and try to eat the junk food isle
>>
>>68970482
This

Or the hotdog will fall into the doughnut and someone'll make a quip about it. They'll also have the vagina bun gag.

I can bet you anything they'll make a joke with a cucumber/other phallic vegetable.
>>
>>68970530
idk, seth rogen fans?
>>
>>68970530
man-children stuck in that phase
>>
>>68970459
we already know what happens dipshit

https://wikileaks.org/sony/docs/03_03/Mktrsch/Market%20Research/Scripts/Sausage%20Party.pdf
>>
There's a 10 page orgy scene in the script
>>
>>68970459
>speculate

anon the entire script LITERALLY leaked online months and months ago, before the trailer even aired. It was part of that extensive barrage of Sony emails where we got to see the inner workings of Amy Pascal's mind and learned they almost made Spider-Man into an EDM/dubstep junkie.
>>
>>68970530
parents who misinterpret its target audience.
>>
>>68970695
holy shit this sounds terrible
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.