[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who is the best superhero and why is it Deadpool? >healing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3
File: dp.jpg (23 KB, 470x313) Image search: [Google]
dp.jpg
23 KB, 470x313
Who is the best superhero and why is it Deadpool?

>healing powers that cuck wolverine's
>immune to mind reading
>can survive ANYTHING
>superpower-tier reflexes and agility
>god-tier wit and sarcasm
>even his outfit is sarcastic
>doesn't age
>can kill every marvel character ever
>a backstory to put all angsty teens to shame
>>
>>68969563
They don't really though, and the adamantium skeleton adds a lot to wolverine's durability.
>>
Ambush Bug>> Deadpool
>>
>>68969563
i realize your thread is intended as bait

i just want to mention that his status as a 4th wall breaker makes him a reality warper, he can perceive events outside his actual reality and then influence his own with that knowledge

i'd say his prescience is his best power
>>
The movie might've been R rated, but there were too many PG level jokes that kinda ruined it for me at times. But overall it was fun.
It's a good movie in the sense that deadpool never fits in any big comic story, so they can make as many disconnected movies as they want, nobody will care that spider-man doesn't make an appearance.
>>
>>68969746
I think some of those jokes/references were intentionally dated and corny to juxtapose with the violence.

The only current references that wasn't related to x-men movies and the resembling-but-legally-distinct-from-the hele-carrier was his adventure time watch... and If I know what that is, it means it was probably dated as well. Fuck I'm old.

We did get tits, blood, f-bombs, gay jokes, mutilation, and dong. So at least it's a hard R.
>>
File: Deadpool-poster.png (9 KB, 984x656) Image search: [Google]
Deadpool-poster.png
9 KB, 984x656
>>68969563
Enjoy bros
>>
>>68969563
Wolverine's healing factor is in a constant state of compromise because of the adamantium inside him. On occasions where his adamantium has been stripped from his skeleton, his healing powers increase tenfold, to the point where he's essentially impervious.
>>
>immune to mind reading

is he really
>>
>>68969563
>can kill every Marvel character ever

Squirrel Girl movie when?
>>
>>68969563
he probably smells like shit
>>
>>68970663
110% Paintkino anon, that was worth all 9,000+ hours you spent in mspaint.
>>
>>68969563
>>even his outfit is sarcastic
What does this even mean?
>>
>>68970807
his outfit is red cuz enemy won't see he's bleeding
>>
>>68969563
>>can kill every marvel character ever

Even Jean Grey, Scarlet Witch and Hulk?
>>
>>68970715
Would YOU read his mind? It would be tubgirl and goatse had a baby, and /b/ was the nanny: the mind.
>>
>>68970866
Yes
>>
>>68970942
What about She Hulk, who at least in certain incarnations, was aware of being a character in a comic book.

Also Animal Man.
>>
>>68970942

Just...how?

Also even Franklin (I think?) Richards?
>>
>>68971160
it's one of those what if comics, Deadpool kills the Marvel Universe, yes it's retarded.
Also DC has Deathstroke Kills the DC Universe (kills Flash by pointing his sword behind him making Flash impale himself with the sword)
>>
>>68970715
yeah cause his brain cells are all fucked up and constantly changing

one time professor x read his mind and went crazy but that's probably not canon
>>
do i need subtitles for this? are there any foreign parts?

thanks m8s
>>
>>68969563
>The strongest superhero is the best one
Is there a video game character stronger than Madara Uchiha?

Keep in mind I’m talking about Rinne Tensei Madara Uchiha with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, the Rinnegan, a perfect Susano’o and the ability to control the juubi and the Gedou Mazou.
>>
>>68972641
p

pls
>>
>>68970715
his mind can be read but any mutant will only read his mid once. you can guess why.
>>
File: 2b9703bc0017604d4707e901.jpg (36 KB, 349x482) Image search: [Google]
2b9703bc0017604d4707e901.jpg
36 KB, 349x482
those kids
lol
>>
Iron man has better quips
>>
>>68970705
In the Fox movie canon (Days of Future Past) there's no real difference between pre-admantium and post-admantium Wolverine in terms of healing tho
>>
>>68973129
It has always fluctuated depending on the situation and writer.

It wasn't until the movies that it turned into instant regeneration. He healed fast, but he still took damage. I remember him having his hamstring torn and he bitches that it will take an hour to heal in some savage land adventure.

It was always that he had an unbreakable skeleton and that he was capable of getting super pissed with claws that cut through anything. Then again the comic code always kept things from getting too bloody or graphic back then.
>>
>>68972990

But Deadpool has something superman never could which will always make him better...

Interesting personality
>>
>>68969563

Not really because Wolverine has all that metal. It'S almost impossible to kill Wolverine.

>immune to mind reading
He isn't. In one comic, Xavier read Deadpool'S mind and saw throught hte Fourth Wall. True story.

>can survive ANYTHING
Not if he'S thrown in a pool of lave, unlike Wolverine.

true

>god-tier wit and sarcasm
close enough

>even his outfit is sarcastic
wat

>doesn't age
yup, but this is a curse to him because he will never be reunited with his true love - Death

>can kill every marvel character ever
Only if the writer wants it that way. And just about ANY character can defeat everyone else if the writers and artists were in the mood. Stan Lee confirmed this. Saying which superhero would win in a fight is a completely pointless discussion.

>a backstory to put all angsty teens to shame
His backstory is so bad that I now avoid reading his comics.
>>
>>68973649
>he will never be reunited with his true love - Death
So deadpool cucked thanos, canonically?
>>
>>68974183
yes
>>
>>68969563
Nah.
>>
>>68969611
That was removed though and his healing powers are nerfed.
>>
>>68969563
The problem I have with this movie is they made him a noble type person who one could genuenly call a superhero instead of an honest to god psychopath. No one in the audience should be calling Deadpool a superhero if he's done right.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.