[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Please sign this petition if you want a Malcolm In The Middl
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5
Please sign this petition if you want a Malcolm In The Middle reboot or Reunion.

https://www.change.org/p/fox-broadcasting-company-reboot-or-make-a-malcolm-in-the-middle-reunion?recruiter=535353986&utm_source=share_for_starters&utm_medium=copyLink
>>
Name one petition that ever worked
>>
>>68968534
It wouldn't be the same without Dewey ;_;
>>
I'll sign a petition to stop all the shitty nostalgia-baiting
>>
>>68968613
Why wouldn't he be in it ?
>>
>>68968613
>>68968833
still, if possible, sign it. I mean, wouldn't you want this?
>>
>>68968534
Considering dewey was molested constantly on set, I don't think we'll get a reuinon
>>
File: 765.jpg (29 KB, 640x519) Image search: [Google]
765.jpg
29 KB, 640x519
>>68968534
Are you retarded?

>reboot
There is a 1% chance they would reach the quality of the original. You basically have a reboot with The Middle and it's awful shit. They also were kinda "lucky" will all the plots, they are so unique and amazing, you can't just repeat them. They would have a hard time to come up with new plots this unnique and great (literally four or more different story lines per episode).

>reunion
Most of them look like Aids addicts now. Also, see above.

Just let it rest. It will forever bet he best comedy show, no need to ruin it with more seasons than good for anyone, there are enough comedy show that have done or are doing this. South Park, for example. utter shit today.
>>
>>68969067
dude if you don't like it, don't watch it! It's never gonna be like the original but at least there are the characters we all grew up to love! Please, sign it for this anon.
>>
Yeah dude more white trash on television.
>>
>>68968613
RIP
>>
>>68969160
No, I don't want to see balding Malcolm on TV instead of MITM reruns all day.

Instead I would sign a petition to never make a reunion happen.
>>
>>68969067
how do you get addicted to aids?
>>
oh fuck off just leave old shit alone
>>
What's this about Dewey?

I do want this but there'd be lots of pandering to the Breaking Bad fans at this point, not to mention that all the kids have pretty much dropped off the face of the planet as far as acting goes so who knows if they'd be any good if they come back.

But, to be fair, it HAS to be better than The Middle, that show is a complete shitfest
>>
>>68969264
thank you! will you sign it?
>>
There a petition to stop it?
>>
File: 1451248077533.gif (349 KB, 350x233) Image search: [Google]
1451248077533.gif
349 KB, 350x233
I'd prefer a petition to exhume Dewey and repeat the proceedings just as before but with an open casket this time
>>
bump because 4 signatures already
>>
>Dear Fox please ruin my childhood

Go fuck yourself.
>>
>>68968534
i would prefer they do it because all the pieces moved together and the actors/writers were genuinely interested, not rushing to shit something out due to external pressure.
>>
MITM is already good as it is, why the hell does everything needs to be remade/rebooted/ruined/etc etc etc?
>>
>>68968534
Dewey is dead m80, can't have a family reunion.
>>
http://www.mtv.com/news/2042363/malcolm-in-the-middle-15-year-anniversary-where-are-they-now/

>wheelchair kid is now some kinda trannie
>>
I'm pretty sure I'm the only person I know who didn't like this show.

I don't begrudge anyone liking it, I just never cared for the show at all.
>>
>>68971377
You're not. I didn't like it either.
>>
>>68969054
It was Reese, idiot
>>
>>68971552
Oh thank god.

For me, it hit a little too close to home.
>>
reboots ruin classics. Enough with the shitty reboots of both cartoons and sitcoms
>>
>>68968833
He got molested by just everyone.
>>
File: Negro quotation marks.gif (1 MB, 268x274) Image search: [Google]
Negro quotation marks.gif
1 MB, 268x274
>Ruining a show that's perfect by rebooting it in 2016

How about you go fuck yourself? You and your little petition.
>>
>>68968534
Nah. It's so 2000 that episodes placed in 2016+ would be weird
>>
>>68968603
dark souls for pc
>>
I DONT KNOW
>>
File: transferir.jpg (7 KB, 225x224) Image search: [Google]
transferir.jpg
7 KB, 225x224
bump. sign this.
>>
>I am a retard and want Fox to ruin this almost perfect series by having a reeboot or a reunion
>>
fuck off

reminder to sage
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.