[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Twin Peaks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 144
Thread images: 25
File: p183906_b_v8_ab.jpg (255 KB, 960x1440) Image search: [Google]
p183906_b_v8_ab.jpg
255 KB, 960x1440
So how about that cast?
>>
Pretty good except for Michael Ontkean not returning to play Truman.

Lara Flynn Boyle isn't returning either but fuck her anyway because she's the one responsible for Cooper and Audrey not getting together because of her jealous behind the scenes bullshit.
>>
>>68968472

but...Annie and the cowboy split them up
>>
>>68968600
No, they had already agreed to not get together a while before either of those characters showed up. The writers even played with Audrey and Bobby getting together a bit before Billy Zane showed up.

>>68968472
No Moira Kelly either. Assuming they didn't recast her again, it's a shame we won't see her and James together again on screen.
>>
File: 600.jpg (25 KB, 600x455) Image search: [Google]
600.jpg
25 KB, 600x455
>>68968707

>it's a shame we won't see her and James together again on screen

I guess for continuity/consistency's sake that's a true statement, but I'm not complaining one bit about not having to suffer through those scenes.

Although Donna/James together is way better than James solo, so you could be on to something.
>>
File: new-twin-peaks-cast-members-01.png (301 KB, 646x814) Image search: [Google]
new-twin-peaks-cast-members-01.png
301 KB, 646x814
The list for anyone living under a rock who hasn't seen it yet.
>>
File: new-twin-peaks-cast-members-02.png (301 KB, 644x795) Image search: [Google]
new-twin-peaks-cast-members-02.png
301 KB, 644x795
>>68968882
>>
>>68968866
was he the moral highground in the entire series?
He was so pure
>>
>tfw you will never know what happened to Special Agent Chet Desmond

kill me
>>
Show is horrible, I mean really fucking terrible
>>
>>68968941

>According to writer Robert Engels, he and director David Lynch originally conceived this film as the first in a series of of films exploring the mythology of the Black Lodge. To that effect, the two inserted four characters as "outs" with which to continue the story: Agent Dale Cooper (Kyle MacLachlan), Agent Phillip Jeffries (David Bowie), Major Garland Briggs (Don S. Davis) and Agent Chester Desmond (Chris Isaak). The critical and box-office failure of this film, however, caused Lynch to abandon any plans for sequels.

Plebs fucked it up for everyone.
>>
>>68969378
Chet as the main character would have been disappointing considering he was never anything more than a stand in for Cooper since Maclachlan didn't want a big part in FWWM.
Also was Major Briggs even "inserted" in the movie? I only remember him being in The Missing Pieces but even then doing nothing that would communicate to anyone he was an important character or had any sort of connection to the Black Lodge.
>>
I wonder if Lynch will keep it at 4:3 or switch to 16:9. He seems like the kind of guy crazy enough to go for that sort of consistency.
>>
>>68971187

I doubt it. If he was a stickler for consistency, FWWM wouldn't have had an entirely different tone from the show.
>>
>>68971263
That's the thing though, the movie was distinctly not Twin Peaks. It was something completely different and as said earlier in the thread it was the first in a proposed series of films about the nature of the Black Lodge, not about continuing the story of Twin Peaks. Personally I would be very surprised if the new season didn't return to the classic style. Sure it's on Showtime so they could, but I think the only reason it's on there is that they didn't think it would get the ratings necessary for a network show. It could have done well on cable, but CBS doesn't own any of those channels except for a sports channel and a tv land knock off.
>>
>>68972933

If they keep the 4:3 aspect ratio, I hope they keep the opening credits the same. If not, I'm excited to see an HD Twin Peaks intro.
>>
>>68969378
i would have loved to see a 90's movie/musical based on Bowie's Jeffries character and that hilarious Southern accent.
>>
>>68968307
>Sky Ferrera
>Monica Bellucci
>Micheal Cera

Doesn't make sense really, why isn't Heather Graham isn't back?
>>
>micheal cera

i will say it again.poor choice,dano wouldve been better.
>>
File: 1gqHgoQ.gif (998 KB, 500x382) Image search: [Google]
1gqHgoQ.gif
998 KB, 500x382
>>68973388

I'm sure they'll write it off as Heather Graham went crazy or just flat out left Twin Peaks after the Black Lodge stuff. Maybe went back to the convent after witnessing pure evil.

They'll probably say Billy Zane never returned, too.

Hopefully we can finally see Cooper and Audrey together, as was truly meant to be.
>>
>>68973542
>Hopefully we can finally see Cooper and Audrey together
>Implying Cooper isn't a Wizard
>>
>>68968973
Care to give us reasons why?
>>
>>68973579

Cooper cucked Windom Earle and fucked Annie. He's going to enter Audrey's black lodge next.
>>
>>68973542
The Missing Pieces kind of puts the last nail in the coffin, as far as Annie's story is concerned.
>>
>>68973598
not him but i could see why someone who hate it if they didnt care about how atmospherically dense it is.
>>
>>68973704
would**
>>
>>68968472
>>68973542

God damn she's so stunningly beautiful that it depresses me for some reason.
>>
>>68968307
It's a big cast.
>>
>>68973671

Care to explain? I've never seen The Missing Pieces because I'm cheap and can't find them available to watch online.
>>
>>68973542
Bob possessed Cooper probably killed Annie, most likely.
>>
>>68973804

This has a link to a stream

http://imaginedalecooper.tumblr.com/post/141634891686/twin-peaks-resource-masterlist-ii
>>
>>68973849

Thanks, man. I appreciate it.
>>
>>68973438
For what role? You don't even know what kind of character he's playing!
>>
>>68973990

suspected to be andy and lucy's son which is pretty good imo
>>
so why do you guys think that Laura said she'll see Cooper in 25 years?
What will happen in the first episode relating to Cooper
and
what if BOB, within Coop, killed Harry, during the 25 year gap? ;-;
>>
>>68973849
>>68973915
love the missing pieces
go to 26:52 if you want the best scene from them
that scene is hilarious
>>
Can someone explain the creamed corn/garmonbozia shit?
>>
>>68973388
>why isn't Heather Graham isn't back?
Even though it was taken from her, I assumed the fact she wore the ring at all meant she was marked for death. Especially since she was about to be in a situation similar with Cooper to Laura's with Leland. Either way, will find out in the fall when The Secret History of Twin Peaks comes out.

>>68974969
I forget the exact wording but when Garmonbozia is mentioned for the second time near the end of the film the backwards speaking subtitles include something like (Pain and Sorrow) next to it. Basically residents of the Black Lodge take people's bad feelings that they created by being evil fucks and consume them for sustenance in the form of creamed corn.
>>
>>68973773
for you.
>>
>>68968882
>>68968915
That's a big cast list.
>>
>>68975480

And from what I gather, the reason MIKE/The Man From Another Place hate BOB is because BOB stole his Garmonbozia? I'm reading the Wikia right now. I think I've made sense of it all.
>>
>>68975838
If they took out David Lynch, would Twin Peaks die?
>>
>>68975990
It would be extremely painful for some cast members
>>
>>68974109
I suspect some time travel will be incorporated into the mix. Annie was able to do it through the Lodge while Laura was dreaming. Maybe characters will be jumping back and forth between 25 years? Maybe a lot of these new characters live in the same town, but generations a part
>>
>>68975966
It seems that's why he's angry with Bob in FWWM, but in the series he claims to regret what he used to do and hated Bob because he was evil. He could have just been lying though. During the series he also claimed the evil within him was focused in his arm which he cut off and it became the Man from Another Place, but in FWWM his arm is already gone and not only does he still seem evil, but him and the Man from Another Place seem connected to each other or at the very least on the same side.
>>
Heard a rumor Sky Ferreira is a Palmer, Laura's cousin or something
>>
File: 1448129874404.png (1023 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
1448129874404.png
1023 KB, 1366x768
>>68973659

big whoop, she has an open door policy
>>
>>68968882
holy shit, Laura Derns in
>michael cera
but why though, fuck it I trust Lynch.
>>
>>68971263
That was the point. The show was told from Cooper's POV, FWWM was told from Lauras'.
>>
It's going to be pretty weird with someone else playing Harry, and no Donna at all. But pretty much all the other best characters are coming back so I guess it evens out.
>>
>>68976794
>>68976209
I can totally see Michael Cera as a Twin Peaks High Schooler, or even as the new deputy.
>>
Thread theme

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKBRyNNW3u0
>>
>>68976992
Everything besides the list is rumors right now. They could have recast Donna again, or both Donna and Truman might not be in it at all.
>>
>>68976992
I think they got someone else to play Donna.
>>
>>68976992
I think I'd prefer it if Truman died/left Twin Peaks, than have him recast.
>>
>>68976726

I had an autistic fit when I first saw this because I knew he wasn't the right one for her. Fuck you, Billy Zane. You had no business deflowering Audrey. :(
>>
>>68976191
Also the two extremely similar scenes between The Man From Another Place and Cooper next to the ring pedestal, one where the ring is on it and one where it is missing. There's others, but I find that to be the most blatant implication that time doesn't matter in the Black Lodge.
>Is it future or is it past?
>>
>>68973849
>>68974180

I just watched the whole thing. Even though it would have been long as hell, FWWM would have been a much better movie had all of this been included, in my opinion.
>>
>>68977992
Yup. Some of the cuts made sense, but it seemed like Lynch was forced to completely gut that movie. Just crazy stuff like someone yelling "Welcome to Canada! " when Laura, Donna, and the two dudes entered that club because they cut out the drive so otherwise it would seem like they were still at the roadhouse. There's a three and a half hour fan edit out there, but it's really hard to come by.
>>
>>68976726
What do you mean by this?
>>
File: 1452963145900.jpg (24 KB, 284x423) Image search: [Google]
1452963145900.jpg
24 KB, 284x423
>>68977992
there's a fan edit called The Northwest Passage with the missing pieces included
it's in two halves, the last time I checked and I've not seen it, but apparently it's good

>>68977421
>>68976191
it's a world within a dream, so maybe Lynch will explain what all of that actually means someday, the time travel crap is so difficult to follow, but I sure do fucking love it
The Missing Pieces scene, with Annie in the hospital wearing the ring and saying the same line she told Laura Palmer before she died
I'm hoping that ring will be in season 3 and be explained
>>
>>68978747
>there's a fan edit called The Northwest Passage
That's the edit of the series that includes only the stuff pertinent to the Laura Palmer investigation, ending when they find the killer. The FWWM edit is only one part and is called Fire Walk With Me: Teresa Banks and the Last Seven Days of Laura Palmer.
>>
>>68978953

Links to either of those?
>>
>>68978953
Oh shit. Sorry, it's been a while.
>>
>>68978424
I've got a 1080p version of that fanedit, it should still be on the pirate bay, look for q2 fire walk with me
>>
Fanedits are vulgar.
>>
>>68979597
This is literally the only instance I've found it acceptable. Lynch should have edited the whole thing together instead of wasting his time editing all the deleted stuff together into something that makes no sense without first seeing FWWM and also understanding that those scenes were supposed to be in it.
>>
>>68980002
Maybe Lynch was perfectly happy with the theatrical edit as it stood and wanted it to remain as the definitive version of the movie while still giving the fans access to the other stuff. He didn't owe it to anyone to re-cut his film and mess about with its structure and tone for the sheer sake of completism.
>>
>Jennifer Jason Leigh
yesssssss
>>
>>68968307
Is coop in it? I don't recall seeing his name on that cast list
>>
>>68980663
Yep, he's in it. We actually got this image a while ago, not too long after the new season was announced.
>>
>>68980663
Yes. He was the first cast member to be announced and reportedly he's the only one who's actually read the entire script, so he presumably has a very major role.
>>
>>68968307
HOW'S ANNIE, COOPER?

After the way Season 2 ended this is either gonna be the best or the worst
>>
>>68980913

That image makes me happier than it has any business doing.
>>
I really hope they reverse the Ben Horne turning good thing. That shit ruined his character. It was probably one of the many filler arcs that Lynch had no part in, but you never know. At the very least they better have him smoking again instead of chomping celery.
>>
>>68982753

If I had to guess, his whole "preserve Ghostwood" thing was some kind of possession or supernatural persuasion, now that we found out that that's where the entrance to the Black Lodge was. I'm willing to bet that would have been explored in Season 3, but I doubt they do now.
>>
Is Andy returning?
>>
File: twinpeaks.png (54 KB, 629x494) Image search: [Google]
twinpeaks.png
54 KB, 629x494
>>68983356

Yep. Everyone is returning except for pic related.
>>
>>68983534
>Donna
>Josie

and nothing of value was lost

shame about the others though
>>
File: tp-s02e05.webm (3 MB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
tp-s02e05.webm
3 MB, 1440x1080
>>68973542
>mfw seeing a low-quality Tumblr gif in a Twin Peaks thread
>>
>>68983593

Yeah. The actors who played Pete, Garland, and BOB are dead, unfortunately. Catherine is very old. Josie and Hank were both basically written off the original show. I don't think Billy Zane is returning either even though he's not listed there.

Ontkean is the only real bad loss, and I'm surprised Michael J. Anderson and Heather Graham didn't seem to be asked to return since their characters seem essential to the story.
>>
>>68983809
>Josie and Hank were both basically written off the original show
They were planning to bring back Joan as Josie's twin sister if there had been another movie. I'm surprised that's not happening.
>>
>>68984026
Michael J. Anderson through a shit fit for some reason and got written out
>>
>>68984078

Damn. Source on this?
>>
>>68983534
There's also a few weird returns that aren't main characters, or even side characters. The German waitress, the guy from the black lodge with the weird plaster face and the long nose, the trailer park manager from the movie, that woman manager at the Great Northern that was only in one episode, a background FBI extra who was also in the crew, Donna's sister who played the piano that one time, the cook at the Double R who was only in The Missing Pieces, the trucker that Laura hooked up with in The Missing Pieces, and the cop who responded when James was framed for murder.
>>
>>68984108

he flamed working the set on social media and about never coming back and someone in the crew the same day posted something about a dark cloud lifting over the set
>>
File: Jane-Levy-Wallpaper.jpg (2 MB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
Jane-Levy-Wallpaper.jpg
2 MB, 1920x1200
I'm happy my waifu is finally getting work again.
>>
File: 5.png (29 KB, 481x353) Image search: [Google]
5.png
29 KB, 481x353
>>68984630
Any source on that? The closest I can find is this, which doesn't seem particularly inflammatory.
>>
File: mha.png (10 KB, 484x106) Image search: [Google]
mha.png
10 KB, 484x106
>>68984851

I just found this, as well.
>>
>>68984851

he deleted his posts, it was on facebook he ranted about david lynch and was cut. this was more than a year back cant find any screen caps
>>
>>68973598
The plot is shit
The acting is even worse
It's ambiance feels like something out of a 90s Nickelodeon thriller
I was expecting something decent, I've read better storylines on bazooka joe wrappers
>>
>>68984974

Yeah, there's speculation that he wanted more money then they were willing to give. Dude can't be that picky yikes, how much work does he get?
>>
>>68985029

Seriously. I can't imagine he has much bargaining power. I'd rather go read some lines backwards, go on camera and dance for minimum wage than sit home and do nothing.
>>
>>68985008
not the anon who asked the question, but:
Twin Peaks, and much of Lynch's work, is not about plot, mate. i'l give you the acting, some of it is really bad, some of it intentionally so. The show has aged some but the quirks are still there and it's a decent watch. some people dig it, some don't. i can't get into the latter part of the second season at all, especially after the main story/murder concludes. the show really is a mixed bag, however, like a glass half full, you can either see it as a good show with some mediocre elements or a bad show with moments of brilliance. either way, i had fun watching the first season and the first parts of the second.
>>
>>68985526

I think the only true bad part of the show is the immediate aftermath of the Palmer mystery being solved. I think it picks right back up when the Windom Earle story is introduced.

I still liked all of the Cooper stuff, but the period between the Laura Palmer story and the Windom Earle story included too much James, too much Mill story, and too much Civil War Ben.

The lows are very low, but I think the show is only a chore to watch for a small stretch of episodes, and the rest is very good.

And to answer the person you're replying to, I find it impossible to watch shows without context. Just its place in history and its huge influence is enough to make it enjoyable to me.
>>
>>68968882
no Chris Isaak or Keifer Sutherland? that's disappointing.
>>
>>68985782
it has been years since i've watched it. now that it's on Netflix, imay give it a proper rewatch to see where it holds up and where it doesn't. thanks for your input, though.

any word on who the new detectives will be? i'm assuming there will be another murder and a new pair or maybe lone agent will appear in Twin Peaks and shenanigans ensue.
>>
>>68985782
>I still liked all of the Cooper stuff, but the period between the Laura Palmer story and the Windom Earle story included too much James, too much Mill story, and too much Civil War Ben.
I didn't like it the first time, but in subsequent watchings I actually thought most of that stuff was fun since I was expecting it. The only ones that I still really dislike are the James stuff and Nadine fucking Mike.
>>
>>68987901

Oh yeah, I forgot about the Nadine stuff. That was by far the worst part of season 2. I must have blocked it from my memory.

If I was recommending this show to someone, and that was somehow the first thing they saw, I would be ashamed.
>>
>>68969619
Maybe he wasn't the original plan, but I thought he worked more than well enough in those opening sequences.
>>
>>68985526
I tried to like it, genuinely could not stand it aside from some of the girls being sexy
>>
>>68984729

I like her look
>>
>>68984246
>the trailer park manager from the movie
hey, I'll never say no to more harry dean stanton
>>
>>68977067
>highschooler

the dude is like 35.
>>
>>68988660
He's in his mid 20s, as were the high schoolers in the original series.
>>
>>68988420
that's okay, mate. the show wasn't for you. to be honest, it's no great loss. the show isn't really a masterpiece by any means. it's entertaining and has its moments but let's not confuse it with The Wire, Sopranos, or Deadwood.
>>
>>68968882

>Balthazar Getty
>Alicia Witt
>Rod Rowland
>James Morisson
>Max Perlich
>Matthew Lillard
>Tom Sizemore

This cast has to be the most robust I've seen ever. I mean holy shit you have the classic cast members which are great, then you have popular veterans (watts, leigh, judd), young talent (levy, seyfried) and the vast array of great character actors who were stand outs in other projects.
>>
>>68977067
Like Andy? Andy and Lucy's son, perhaps.
>>
>>68989318
They're all great, but they're so different it's not even fair to compare them. The three you mentioned get their audience from their well paced plots, relatable characters, and the amazing actors that play them with gravitas. Twin peaks gets its audience from its amazing direction, haunting and memorable musical score, and talented actors who know how to ham it up to compliment those. Neither are objectively better, but the former is much more common which is why Twin Peaks has such a cult following.
>>
>>68984974
He was so iconic. I'm not sure how they're going to evoke a similar feeling of strange menace without him sitting in that room.
>>
>>68990320
The jumping man gave me a similar feeling, and he's confirmed to be returning. The only problem is it feels like it would be weird to see him talk.
>>
>>68990295

Also, David Chase and Matthew Weiner both consider Twin Peaks a huge influence on themselves and their own work. Without it there might not be The Sopranos or Mad Men.
>>
>>68990469

He might have creeped me out more than anything else in Twin Peaks. That entire scene in the room above the convenience store is genuinely unsettling.
>>
>>68984246
Hope Joey the biker doesn't return.
>>
>>68983809

Annie's probably dead/ a mental case. Much easier to write her out, particularly as Boyle won't be bitching out the writers for having coop hook up with Audrey.
>>
>>68973757

Screamin' Jay Hawkins, the guy who wrote and performed the original "I Put A Spell On You," would get an occasional film role in his old age. He was in "Two Moon Junction," a complete piece of crap that starred Sherilyn Fenn. Here's the song he wrote about wanting to fuck the shit out of her.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=84hNtLJrTiE
>>
>>68990469
>The jumping man
man i just watched the missing pieces and that shit was fucking terrifying
>>
>>68991660

She was worth writing a song about back then.

I'm not one to be smitten over celebrities or post in waifu-threads, but she was absolute beauty personified.
>>
File: old-woman.jpg (29 KB, 336x374) Image search: [Google]
old-woman.jpg
29 KB, 336x374
Is this really David Lynch?
>>
File: 1455998827578.jpg (689 KB, 1280x1920) Image search: [Google]
1455998827578.jpg
689 KB, 1280x1920
>>68968307
>>68968882
Nicki Minaj should've been cast in the reboot.
>>
I'm happy Leland and Ben are back, but fuck James, James almost ruined the entire fucking show.
And was Caroline's actress too old or something?
>>
>>68993992
You mean Catherine? Yeah she's really old, and she hasn't done anything since 2012 so it's safe to assume she's retired.
>>
>>68994332
Her wiki doesn't say she's retired, and she's only 3 years older than Russ Tamblyn.
It's too bad, I loved that crazy bitch.
>>
File: 1358045361803.jpg (39 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1358045361803.jpg
39 KB, 300x300
>>68984729
>mfw
>>
Half the new cast members are musicians. I'm guessing they'll just have a small cameo playing the Roadhouse.
>>
>>68995516
Or the next two seasons are musicals.
>>
File: jenniferjasonleighblackl.jpg (78 KB, 500x757) Image search: [Google]
jenniferjasonleighblackl.jpg
78 KB, 500x757
>>68980579
My nigga.
>>
>>68983534
>1st thought: Jack Nance, Don S. Davis, and Frank Silva are dead, why bring them up
>2nd thought: Oh yeah, Catherine E. Coulson is still in this
>>
>>68994332
>>68994633
I hope they're pulling another Tojamura on us
>>
>>68996645

This totally fooled me the first time I watched. I knew something looked off about the character but I just thought it was a bad wig/makeup on a real Asian guy.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dfDV3pM8o0w
>>
>>68968882
>>68968915
So character-wise, we have:

Shelly
Bobby
Ronette Pulaski
Ben Horne
Singing bar lady
Sylvia Horne
Agent Denice/Dennis
Audrey
Albert
Dr. Hayward
Deputy Andy
Heidi the waitress
Mike Nelson
Deputy Hawk
Jerry Horne
Laura's spirit
Norma
"Desk Clerk"
GORDON COLE
Cooper
James Hurley
Big Ed
Jacques (RIP)
Lucy "Get A Brain" Moran
Nadine
Betty Briggs
MIKE
The Giant
Dr. Jacoby
Leland/BOB?
Gersten Hayward
Sarah Palmer
Pierre Chalfont/Tremond
Jumping Man
Trailer park manager

--Conspiciously Absent--
Leo
Catherine Martell
Sheriff Truman
Annie
The Man from Another Place
Josie
either Donna (but who really cares)
John Justice Wheeler (ditto)
Agent Desmond
Agent Stanley

--Dead IRL--
Major Briggs
Pete Martell
Andrew Packard (guess Eckhardt's bomb will have been successful)
Mrs. Chalfont/Tremond
BOB
Log Lady
Agent Jeffries (I'm still sad)
>>
File: 1458444391573.webm (3 MB, 712x568) Image search: [Google]
1458444391573.webm
3 MB, 712x568
>>68984729
I like her
>>
>>68996730

I honestly thought it was a dude in yellowface since people didn't care as much about being PC in 1991.

>>68995516

Sky Ferraira's music doesn't really fit with the roadhouse's vibe.
>>
>>68995693
There's going to be something centered around music, that's for sure. There's at least a dozen musicians in the cast, including full bands. Even Trent Reznor's wife and bandmate are in it.

Not sure what it could mean.
>>
>>68997962
Log Lady is still in it, she filmed her scenes before dying.
>>
>>68968882
>monica belluci

my dick is not ready yet
>>
>>68998290
Probably not all of them though. I won't be surprised if she dies in her sleep in the third episode but left a note with something important.
>>
>>68997962
>GORDON COLE
GOAT
>>
Why couldn't Bowie wait another year to die so he could be in this? What a selfish prick, dying of cancer right before Twin Peaks season 3.
>>
>>68983534
Shouldn't Leo be on that list?
>>
>>68988660
You think that would stop Lynch?
>>
File: boyle surgery 10dec10 03.jpg (83 KB, 480x582) Image search: [Google]
boyle surgery 10dec10 03.jpg
83 KB, 480x582
>>68968472
>Plastic surgeon: What kind of face you want?
>Boyle: Just fuck my shit up
Thread replies: 144
Thread images: 25

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.