[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Spiderman cringe Avengers Civil War
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4
Why did they included?

One of the most cringe characters I have ever see in a movie

Sometimes I forget Avengers is a Disney "brand"
>>
Its only cringe inducing of you are over 15 you fucking artist

And if you are over 15 there are some old people who make quips back at him
>>
>>68967779
>artist

thanks bro
>>
>>68967714
yeah its cringe inducing beyond belief
>>
>>68967779
I was at the cinema and people laugh at his silly and dumbass jokes and comments. This is not normal. The western civilization is in a downfall
>>
wouldn't it have been better if cap threw the shield at him and he replied:

>"did you just throw a ginormous frisbee at me? the fuck..."
>"im supposed to be a spider, not a dog"
>>
>>68967714

>be optimistic for spidey
>don't like the costume but whatever
>go to see the movie
>the actor looks like shit
>unfunny jokes
>inferior fighting scenes compared to all other spider-man movies

holy shit, what the fuck? not only was the star wars joke mediocre but in general, the character felt like a retard

I even liked amazing spider-man's version better than this piece of crap marvel churned out
>>
It felt jarring considering the tone of the flick. After he departed everything went back to grimdark.

>where ya from kid?
>queens
>Brooklyn ;)

That was great though
>>
>>68967947

it killed me that one of my favourite superhero characters was the worst part of a movie. I even enjoyed black widow, whom I hate to the guts, more than spidey and that says a lot
>>
>>68967714
Are you kidding? Spider-Man was one of the best parts.
>>
>>68967897
I was dragged to the movies last night with a friend to see Keanu. Never before had a movie truly made me want to end my life due to how shit it was, yet the 4 other people who were in the theater would not stop laughing at the horrendous jokes. All hope is lost.
>>
>>68968019

babby's first movie
>>
>>68968038
You can insult me but I'm the winner here because I actually enjoyed the thing that I spent time and money watching, whereas you didn't.
>>
Spider-Man is overrated as fuck. High School kid who quips and has girlfriend troubles.
Fucking boring and never changes.
>>
>>68967979
Spidey is one of my faves too, i mean I grew up admiring him. It felt like a corporate fanservice
>>
Spiderman was great. Got me hyped for homecoming
>>
>>68968089

>implying I didn't enjoy the rest of the movie

I don't give a fuck whether you enjoyed the movie or not though
>>
Spiderman was easily the best part of the flick
>>
>>68968020
>I only have fun while watching mature movies like a mature movie fan myself
>>
>>68968126
>I liked Civil War
babby's first movie
>>
Spider-Man was great in Civil War. I liked how his character was just some kid trying to do good, who was awestruck by all these awesome superheroes. It got me pumped to see the solo movie they teased for him in the ending credits.
>>
>>68968278

you just don't get what I was implying you faggot

it's your first movie because you think a purely one dimensional character who did nothing except for spouting stupid quips was one of the best parts of CW
>>
>>68968360
>It got me pumped to see the solo movie they teased for him in the ending credits.

Fuck. I wanted to finish the credits but my buddies wanted to get out the cinema so I didn't saw it. Could you explain me what was about?
>>
Bait: the thread
>>
>>68968493
Peter says he was in a fight at school because of all the bruises. Then when his aunt left he opened up some hologram that showed the spiderman logo on the ceiling. After that it goes to black and it states that spider-man will be back.
>>
BLARGH HUMOR AND YOUNG PEOPLE BAAAAD
>>
>>68968461
>one dimensional character
Eh, for a character that's barely in the film, he's pretty fleshed out and realistic. We get a good sense of his personality and his motivations.
>>
>>68968627
Thanks buddy
>>
>>68968946
>We get a good sense of his personality and his motivations.

More detail, please.
>>
File: Spiderbae.jpg (75 KB, 673x952) Image search: [Google]
Spiderbae.jpg
75 KB, 673x952
He was the cutest part of the movie desu. Genuinely looking forward to his standalone movie now that the MCU has been established. I just hope it's not another origin story reboot.
>>
>>68967714
His acting fell into the "trying too hard to be cute with quips" category, and was worse at it than Deadpool where everything had to be a light-voiced one-liner to try to force a laugh from the audience.
>>
>>68969003
He's a young kid who's just stumbled onto his powers and wants to do good with them. In fact, he feels obligated to do good with them, reasoning that, if he doesn't do good with them, and just lets bad things happen, then he's just as guilty as the people who do the bad things (and he manages to explain this without retelling us the story of Uncle Ben for a third time).

He also idolizes the superheroes, so he's starstruck when he meets them, even though he's fighting them. Even more, he's also a science nerd, so he's not just starstruck by the superheroes, but also their technology (especially Falcon's suit, which he blathers on about). He's also clever and quick-witted, which is how he manages to hold his own in a fight against seasoned veterans.

But ultimately, he's just a good kid who gets swept up in the fight against Iron Man and Captain America, a pawn. Iron Man winds up feeling bad for having pretty much used Spider-Man, which is why he tells him to stay down at the end of the fight.

Keep in mind: the movie is not about Spider-Man, and yet it does his character justice.
>>
>Spidey being in it was supposed to be something monumental and epic

>he comes across as annoying as shit and deserving to get his ass beat by team America
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.