[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wayward Pines Season 2! >that fucking teacher survived Shit.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: wp_s2_horizontal_town_f.jpg (63 KB, 612x459) Image search: [Google]
wp_s2_horizontal_town_f.jpg
63 KB, 612x459
Wayward Pines Season 2!

>that fucking teacher survived
Shit. Who guess that one?
>>
ITT: shows with the greatest wasted potential
>>
>>68966697
But we might get some sweet faux /ss/ this season
>>
>>68966697
>Killing off Ethan in the first season

Why?
>>
>>68967793
For the gut punch.
Season 1 wasn't made with a second season in mind anyway.
>>
>>68966588
Wait what? I thought the show was cancelled.
>>
>>68968142
Nope,another 10 episodes starting May 25th
>>
>>68966588
Why is she in a wheelchair? I can't remember what happened to her
>>
>>68968236
She stayed behind to hold the bunker doors in case any more survivors needed to get in.

The Abbies break it down and we see her startled face, and that was it.
>>
>>68968142
it should've been

it would've worked better as a miniseries anyway
>>
>>68968265
So I assume some raping was in order
>>
Hard to see how a second season could be interesting. What was good about Wayward Pines was the mystery about what was really going on, and it was written to be just one season. I guess we'll see what shyamalamadingdong will focus on with the story.
>>
>>68966588
Where is shannyn sossamon!?
>>
>>68966588
So no more Matt? No more based Shannyn, no more mini Jonny Greenwood, no more horny as fuck loli.
>Jason Patric
kek
>>
>>68968863
All of the adults that survived were put back into cryogenic stasis.
I guess the teacher was spared because she's sort of the leader of the brainwashed teens.
>>
>>68968897
>no more mini Jonny Greenwood, no more horny as fuck loli

That would be bullshit if true
>>
Second season? I thought it was cancelled/mini-show

was shit anyway
>>
>>68968966
>>
Fucking Fox. Why are they so terrible at ending their shows? They either cancel greatness early or let shows get dragged into the dirt by time.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.