[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>half of all threads are capeshit This has gone to fucking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: bourbon_the_shining_.jpg (386 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
bourbon_the_shining_.jpg
386 KB, 1920x1080
>half of all threads are capeshit

This has gone to fucking far, containment board when?

Now let's have some serious cinematic discussion. What film are you looking forward to the most this year? What was the latest film you watched and your impression of it?

>looking forward to
The neon demon, i really hope refn can finally make a better film than pusher 2. If he combines the beautiful cinematograpy and lighting he had in ogf with the storytelling from pusher and drive i think he can really make a masterpiece.
>>
I hate this place
>>
>>68964339
>i really hope refn can finally make a better film than pusher 2

He already made Pusher 3
>>
>>68964339
Agree with Neon Demon

I'm not very tuned in to what's coming out soon but I know I'll go see N.D. in theaters

Blade Runner 2 will eventually be out but Im very skeptical. I trust the big V but reboots and sequels are shaky at best. My issue is with Ford coming back and them trying to hard to tie it into the old story. Would have much preferred a different story in the same universe
>>
>>68965230
Same here, direct sequels to that kind of film does not work well very often
>>
>>68964339
Captain America Civil War is the cinematic release of the year
>>
>>68965547
BvS is the Kinomatic release of the year.
>>
I guess Jason Bourne is coming out, but meh. It'll be generic action.

Snowden might be fun, but I feel like Hollywood will be taking plenty of liberties to make it a thriller

Gonna have to keep an eye out for some independent films this year, check out the festival circuit cuse hollywood looks boring as usual
>>
Looking forward to Civil War,Warcraft,Suicide Squad,Magnificent Seven and Doctor Strange.
>>
>>68964339
I'm looking forward to Dr.Strange.
I will be sad seeing Suicide Squad underperform.
I may hate watch Independce Day 2: Alien Boogaloo

Why is the old Joker drinking whiskey in a bar? Deleted scene from Batman?
>>
>>68964339
>Looking forward to
Silence by Martin Scorsese

Also hyped for Ridley Scott's Alien sequel and Blade Runner 2 but they're a good bit off.

>Last movie seen
The Prestige, sort of average desu.
>>
File: moderntvposter.jpg (150 KB, 788x810) Image search: [Google]
moderntvposter.jpg
150 KB, 788x810
>>68965758
>>68965690
>>68965547
>>68965574

the memeing is aggressive in this one

It's okay man, we all can't have good taste in movies. One day you'll turn 18...one day
>>
>Looking forward to
suicide squad

>Last seen
Indigenous, garbage tier horror flick to kill some late night time with
>>
>>68964339
Last movie i watched was Circle.
Pretty intense.
>>
>>68965834
Pretty down for history, not the most down for christian preaching. Still could be good though
If Scorsese is excited about it I doubt it could go wrong
>>
>>68965758
>Why is the old Joker drinking whiskey in a bar? Deleted scene from Batman?
Yea
>>
>>68965874
>Anything I dislike is shit
We all get older, you won't grow out of autism.
>>
>>68965995
Scorsese said that he considers it a "passion project" so I'm hoping that means it'll be great.

Also, it's nice to see Liam Neeson in a serious role again.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.