[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is the best Star Wars movie. Prove me wrong.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
This is the best Star Wars movie.

Prove me wrong.
>>
Better than Episode 1 and 2. Its episode 3 tier
>>
I'm still going with caravan of courage
>>
Not as good as the prequels
>>
It's an awful rehash. QED
>>
File: 1459865703571.png (687 KB, 2046x742) Image search: [Google]
1459865703571.png
687 KB, 2046x742
>>68963796
>>
>>68963796
Characters that would have been better as male but were made female for the sole purpose of """diversity"""
>that stupid silver stormtrooper
>that stupid shit-colored alien granny
>rey
>>
>>68964037
I disagree. Gender was not the problem with these characters.

These 'characters' are dreadful. Absolutely shit level writing. Fanfic level derivative creativity. You could cut Phasma and Maz out easily and achieve their plot functions in better ways.
>>
File: PEPE.gif (390 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
PEPE.gif
390 KB, 250x250
>>68963796
Thats not revenge of the sith
>>
I agree, the originals were mediocre, this was too but at least it was entertaining.
>>
>>68964188
Piss weak bait
>>
>>68964255
Not bait, well kind of was, but it has how I genuinely feel.
>>
>>68963796

>destroying the head canon of fans and EU after 30+ years
>retroactive changes to the franchise as a whole
>rehased episode 4 plot just worse
>forced in modern diversity and gender identity bullshit
>alien designs toned down because of fear of getting called racist

As bad as the prequel shit just on other fronts
>>
>>68964347
>Not bait, well kind of was

>Actually retarded response
>>
>>68964135
OP here. I thought the silver female trooper was fucking gay. Nothing else though. The strong womyn with Finn trying to protect her while she doesn't need it thing was funny. That's been a thing even in old movies.

I'm just not a big fan of Star Wars, but I thought TFA did a good job staying true enough to the original, and it was pretty entertaining.
>>
>>68964519
Aww sorry I don't love mediocre films.
>>
>>68964491
Did they really tone down the alien design? Shiet..
>>
>>68964853
>I'm just not a big fan of Star Wars, but I thought TFA did a good job

>actual mental retardation
>imagine saying that unironically
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.