[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Characters who are unironically you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 10
File: mac2.jpg (40 KB, 620x372) Image search: [Google]
mac2.jpg
40 KB, 620x372
>gay and deeply ashamed of it
>not very intelligent
>used to be fat
>obsessed with manliness
>friends even make fun of my homoness despite how much I deny it
>love Jesus
>despite all my shame I know I'll only be happy and sexually satisfied if I marry a tall, buff man who worships God

I stopped watching It's Always Sunny cause he reminds me too much of myself.
>>
File: max-and-mary4.jpg (20 KB, 400x201) Image search: [Google]
max-and-mary4.jpg
20 KB, 400x201
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRQGNgPCFSg
>>
File: 651465.png (17 KB, 681x598) Image search: [Google]
651465.png
17 KB, 681x598
>>68963508
You don't need to be ashamed for being gay anon. Do whatever makes you happy.
>>
File: Ariclenes.png (107 KB, 370x150) Image search: [Google]
Ariclenes.png
107 KB, 370x150
>>68963508
That last line of yours made my dick diamonds, so that proves it's not hard to find what you're looking for. You just have to look harder.

Pic related, I'm such an edgelord sometimes I can't help it.
>>
File: super jesus.jpg (104 KB, 706x1024) Image search: [Google]
super jesus.jpg
104 KB, 706x1024
>>68963610
2depressing4me

>>68963692
>>68963702
i just feel bad that God said being gay is an abomination, I know it's not the right thing to do. I pray for forgiveness every time I act on my desires.
>>
>>68963756
I think Jesus (and god for that matter) are okay with whatever you do as long as you try to be a good person and don't hurt others. You don't hurt anyone by being gay (as long as you're not one of that professional victims at least).

Fighting your sexuality will only frustrate you. You have one life, try to live it as happy as you can.

Do it for me. Because I sure as fuck can't ;_;
>>
>>68963756
Jesus himself basically said you should ditch the old Testament because it was outdated as fuck and just love God and thy neighbors, it's not cherry picking it's what he actually said. If you go by this guideline, being gay is ok, don't let anyone fucking tell you otherwise.

And I smell this thread gets deleted if we keep out of topic so, yeah.
>>
>>68963508
If you're setting your life by a batch of random scribbles made by desert madmen and expect any of it to be truth, you have far bigger issues than just being gay. Re-think your existence, you don't owe the universe anything.
>>
File: donald trump was sent by jesus.png (517 KB, 606x508) Image search: [Google]
donald trump was sent by jesus.png
517 KB, 606x508
>>68964173
>>68963882
I guess you guys are right, I still feel a bit shameful.

>>68964340
>he doesn't realize the Biblical endtimes have already begun and the Word of God is more important now than ever before.

When Donald Trump welcomes Jesus back to America, you will rethink your words.
>>
>>68963756
I don't support homosexuality by any means yet I can't help but feel bad for you. I suppose it's only human.
>>
>>68964173
>>68963882
>>68964966
Well if it makes you guys feel any happier I do have a date tonight with a tall, handsome businessman I met on tinder. He looks like he could be a pro wrestler and wears a cross around his neck, very charming man.

I guess you guys are right that it doesn't hurt anyone.
>>
File: serveimage.jpg (26 KB, 190x290) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
26 KB, 190x290
>>68963882
>>68964173
>being gay is ok trust me I'm a biblical scholar
>>
>>68964173
>>68964391

As much as I would a feel good New Testament, you both know he didn't say that.

"Don't misunderstand why I have come. I did not come to abolish the law of Moses or the writings of the prophets. No, I came to accomplish their purpose."

Matthew 5:17

The point of contention with Biblical scholars is whether or not because Jesus died for us, His word from the time of the Prophets and Moses was fulfilled and as a result only what Jesus said during his life is what matters.

Christians who stick to the latter think we are all still sinners and nothing changed, other think that Jesus saved us and all is well now.
>>
File: guy-on-couch-half-baked.jpg (32 KB, 650x365) Image search: [Google]
guy-on-couch-half-baked.jpg
32 KB, 650x365
>>
File: implication.jpg (128 KB, 502x461) Image search: [Google]
implication.jpg
128 KB, 502x461
>>68963508
>top
>gay
>>
>extreme narcissist
>insecure
>spiteful
>no moral compass
>alpha af
>>
>>68965133
That's the exact opposite of the point. Of course one could throw quotes and passages all day trying to make being gay a sin, but you could simply opt to follow a good path and hope for the best.
>>68965178
There's always room for interpretation, you could argue he said that as well because outright saying "don't listen to the old Testament and do as you please now" would be too much a shock for his time.

Point would be, if anon is honestly trying to be a good person, he shouldn't feel remorse about something that's clearly not his choice.
>>
>>68965124
fuck him in the butt anon, be yourself

or take it if youre a bottom
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.