[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How long is it going to take you to realize how Kino Batman V
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 136278726.png (3 MB, 1864x1072) Image search: [Google]
136278726.png
3 MB, 1864x1072
How long is it going to take you to realize how Kino Batman V Superman is?
>>
>>68963220
>realize how Kino Batman V Superman is
>kino
>kino means movie theatre
>realize how movie theatre Batman V Superman is

You fail English, op
>>
>>68963220
>U mean how long until we realize the movie is shit
Ftfy
>>
>>68963220
>worlds collide
>has nothing to do with viewpoints/ideologies
>it's just a 5 min subplot
Glad i didn't watch it, and i hope Znyder knows it
>>
File: 1460906785557.jpg (97 KB, 523x521) Image search: [Google]
1460906785557.jpg
97 KB, 523x521
>>68963220
so I watched it yesterday and I must admit it's all true what they say...Snyder is like a autistic child trapped in a man's body who just wants to recreate the tone and tension of Nolan's capefilms but fucks it up by sucking the soul and fun out of characters who shouldn't have been gritty god allegories to begin with. Like in Watchmen the only good moments are when he is directly recreating source material and that's it. Yes a capefilm should deal with responsibility and the impossible task to protect everyone but fuck me does it have to be so sinister, edgy and fucking depressing
>>
>>68963576
wait for a 90 minute fanedit then
>>
Holy shit the cover makes it look clownish
>>
>>68963220
It's capeshit, who gives a fuck?
>>
>>68963220
>the guy who made this is such a DCuck that he actually put Jason Momoa on the back cover, and his name on the front
>a character who appeared for about 40 seconds of an E-Mail attachment
>>
>>68963220
When will the director's cut be out? I'd rather see the film as it was intended than the studio hackjob.
>>
>>68965228
Literally 3 seconds as he stabs a camera with a trident like an autist
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.