[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>DCucks always crying about quips >Legends of Tomorrow
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: Legends-of-Tomorrow-1200x1194.png (2 MB, 1200x1194) Image search: [Google]
Legends-of-Tomorrow-1200x1194.png
2 MB, 1200x1194
>DCucks always crying about quips
>Legends of Tomorrow is nothing but a quipfest
>It's also DC's best show

What now DCucks?
>>
>>68962610

well quipped Marveltard. but people die in that show.
>>
>Legends of Tomorrow
>Best show
I like it anon, really I do, but Kendra single handedly drags it down well below The Flash's quality, especially with the latest episode and choosing saving bland as fuck Carter over saving the world
>>
>>68962610

I dropped this after someone pointed out Ray could've done the Pentagon mission by himself.

The Vandal Savage thing is a pretty shitty premise too, like a worse version of Carmen Sandiego.
>>
DCTV is like the MCU and MarvelNetlifx is like the DCEU
>>
>>68967320

no
>>
>>68962610
Flash > Legends > Arrow
>>
>>68967456
In tone, not in quality
>>
>>68962610
I don't understand why they replaced the second half of the flamer guy with a nigger. Was it so they could simply hamfist more diversity into this show?
>>
>Legends of BARRISTA
>good
Purcell, Miller, Routh and Garber are fucking waste on this show
>>
I've only watched the first four or five episodes and wasn't really feeling it. It gets better?
>>
>>68964803
Between ATOM and Firestorm, they could sort out a lot of the missions a lot quicker.
>>
it's just average. plot is stupid though. is there any reason why they wouldn't just throw savage dude in to space instead of trying to find a way to kill him?
>>
>>68968050
Especially since ATOM can go giant now.

>>68967556
Hey, at least Prison Break is coming back and Routh is getting better ratings than the new Superman.
>>
>>68962610

fuck it's so good

>tfw just reminds you how fucking shitty Arrow is
>>
>>68967530

nah that's actually canonical for once, it was always Stein and Jackson as firestorm
>>
>>68967483

honestly familia I cant decide any more, Legends just keeps improving

Arrow has been a shitfest this whole season I honestly hope they fucking cancel it and just move Ollie on to Legends forever
>>
>>68962610

the BvS cucks dont even like these shows because they are edgy faggots who slobber over Snyder's hack cock
>>
they ever visit Legion of Superheroes?
>>
>>68962610
Costume designer wakes up late. Stops by Berlington Coat Factory to fill in the gaps.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.