[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why don't they just sort out the billing nonsense before
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: no.jpg (168 KB, 797x960) Image search: [Google]
no.jpg
168 KB, 797x960
Why don't they just sort out the billing nonsense before they make the posters and shit for movies?
>>
>>68961121
Goes weight, not height.
>>
File: MOV_741f960f_b.jpg (29 KB, 284x400) Image search: [Google]
MOV_741f960f_b.jpg
29 KB, 284x400
>>
>>68961121
for some reason who's billed left to right matters in some kind of bullshit hollywood hierarchy but the main character is always toward the middle?
>>
File: la-locandina-di-the-rock-7788.jpg (196 KB, 356x525) Image search: [Google]
la-locandina-di-the-rock-7788.jpg
196 KB, 356x525
>>68961121
This one gets me. They were able to identify who Ed Harris is
>>
File: TFACredits.png (157 KB, 475x245) Image search: [Google]
TFACredits.png
157 KB, 475x245
>Who cares if Mark only had a 30 second screen time, he still goes second.
>>
fuck off autist
>>
>>68962186
What's wrong anon, wanna talk about it?
>>
>>68962049
Why do kids find it so hard to understand how the hollywood industry works? It's seriously not rocket science.
>>
>>68961973
>no dwayne johnson
>>
>>68961384
There are specific rules that the poster creators have to abide by. It has nothing to do with putting the main character in the middle, but the actor with top billing has to have the most space on the psoter relative to the other actors.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.