[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
yfw this is the biggest cliched laziest pile of crap you've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: bs.jpg (199 KB, 620x413) Image search: [Google]
bs.jpg
199 KB, 620x413
yfw this is the biggest cliched laziest pile of crap you've ever seen with horrible characters that are poorly written and a shit tier script with an inane fourth wall break that looks stupid already but it's been playing for an hour and these nachos aren't going to eat themselves
>>
>>68957529

> what are commas and periods
>>
>>68957529
Muh story telling meter
muh high horse
muh better contribution to what I am critical about
>>
>>68957529
All that matters is that it lifts the average, I loved how none of the people who took the loans are responsible for working out if they are risking a life of debt with contracts - also a financial guy upset about making 1 billion dollars... please, spare me your tears.
>>
>>68957529
It was good, grow up. Patrick Bateman was fucking amazing as the autistic hedge fund manager, acting chops.

The thing where they had famous idiots come on and give cheeky, obnoxiously simplified explanations of financial terms was grating and huge fuck up.

And the stupid freeze -frame/extended scene voice-over Scorsese schtick was a grand fuck up as well. But otherwise you need to get over yourself and stop trying to be a greaser, no one here is impressed.
>>
>>68958359
Get your head out of your ass.

Holy shit could you be anymore pretentious?
>>
File: image_71.jpg (36 KB, 400x370) Image search: [Google]
image_71.jpg
36 KB, 400x370
>"They're just going to blame it on poor people and minorities"
>he says it twice too like we didn't hear it the first time

That part was so cringe. It honestly took me right out of the movie and pretty much killed it for me.
>>
>>68957529

movie explain why american are actual retard, all of them.

tv shit on it, it must be the timezone.

Adam Mckay is the only intelligent american left alive
>>
Marxist propaganda.
>>
File: 1353146584900.jpg (108 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1353146584900.jpg
108 KB, 400x400
>the federal reserve had absolutely nothing to do with the recession and if you disagree you are an evil racist
>keynesian economics works
>>
>>68957529
The Goose was easily the best part
>>
Corporations are le bad
Immigrant shtskins are le good
Let more of them come in
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.