[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are some good Louis Theroux documentaries? Just finished
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: louis_theroux-466300.jpg (29 KB, 590x350) Image search: [Google]
louis_theroux-466300.jpg
29 KB, 590x350
What are some good Louis Theroux documentaries?

Just finished the Edge of Life one in LA and it hit me pretty hard
>>
>>68957378
Is Louiz Theroux related to John Oliver or do all eurofags just look alike
>>
>>68957378
Are those two in the background related to each other or do all Americans just look alike
>>
>>68957378
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7fh2y2aDMc
>>
>>68957378
Edge of Life was his peak. Cried watching it.

His too known now. The jail one was close behind.
>>
>>68957378
All of them.
>>
>>68957378
I like how he just stares silently at people until they break down and reveal their inner most secrets to him.
>>
>>68957378
The Paedophilia one, The Most Hated Family In America and the LA dogs one.
>>
>>68958706

this really works you know. people will tell you all kinds of shit they don't want to tell you, just to avoid an uncomfortable silence.
>>
I like Louis but fuck the america bashing. I

f he wants to investigate how about doing some shit in the UK like the paki rape gangs. The USA is weird novelty has worn off for at least a decade
>>
>>68958994
i dont think the BBC will let you do that
>>
>>68958994
There's more interesting stuff going on in the US, far more than you'd find in the UK.
>>
>>68957568
Anglos are beady eyes garbage
>>
>>68957378
They're all god tier.
>>
was the scientology one any good?
>>
Scientology movie fucking when?
>>
>>68959082
Pretty sure he doesn't have any Anglo blood in him, he's French-Italian-American or some shit.
>>
>>68959129
Apparently hilarious but it's only been shown at a film festival back in October with no public release in sight.
>>
>>68959129
TOM CRUISE HAD HIM KILLED
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.