[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You can either watch 80 hours straight of The Nightly Show With
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 2
File: nightly1.jpg (64 KB, 960x745) Image search: [Google]
nightly1.jpg
64 KB, 960x745
You can either watch 80 hours straight of The Nightly Show With Larry Wilmore or spend a weekend in Angola Prison - which do you choose?
>>
>>68954505
Angloa Prison no question
>>
I've already spent a weekend in prison. What makes Angola different
>>
>>68954505
I would rather be half beaten to death in angola prison and then sold into slavery than watch 80 hours of that show.
>>
Some of my best friends are Angolan inmates.
>>
>>68954505

Send me to prison

I'll offer up my boipussy to the strongest guy there and become untouchable
>>
>>68954606
juan pls
>>
>>68954579
You'll get raped killed for being Angolan. OP might as well have said would you rather watch that show or have an African train run on you
>>
>>68954639
African train plox
>>
>>68954639
Oh. Welp. I mean I did ok in prison previously by telling people how to make napalm and bullshitting about how to do identity theft.

But I assume that wouldn't be enough. Fuck I don't want my sweet tender boipucci to get ravaged but that show is just too awful
>>
>>68954505
Dammit, tough one.
>>
Wait, by 80 hours straight, does that mean I have to be awake for it to count? Or 80 hours straight as in, "it plays continuously for 80 hours"? Because I think I could just sleep through most of it.
>>
>>68954505
In all honesty I would choose prison
>>
>>68954639
For not being*
>>
>>68954505
>You can either watch 80 hours straight of The Nightly Show With Larry Wilmore or spend a weekend in Angola Prison - which do you choose?

I've been to Angola twice. Once to tour the facility with a class and once to watch the Rodeo.

You don't want to go to Angola.
>>
>>68954505
ZODIAC
>>
>>68954887
>to watch the Rodeo
what
>>
>>68954505
80 hours of suffering vs 48. Maybe I'd take the prison. Any advice on how not to get raped in Angola Prison? How do I get put in solitary?
>>
Serious question. What does it feel like to get a dick in your ass? I've experienced with my fingers but I keep imagining what it would be like to get fucked. I'm not gay or anything just curious

Any fags here that can shed some light
>>
>>68954903
I think you get treated differently if you act suicidal when they question you before you're put in a cell
>>
>>68954968
What if you just headbutt a cop on the way in?
>>
>>68954903
>How do I get put in solitary?
murder your cellmate
>>
>>68954949
I mean I've used a hairbrush before, and that feels like you're taking a big shit, in and out. I assume a dick is the same thing but it feels hotter.

Plus I never hit my prostate I guess. Fucking gip.
>>
>>68954897
>what

Angola Prison has a Rodeo and Crafts fair twice a year that is open to the public.

Prisoners who have good behavior are allowed to compete in the rodeo and sell their homemade arts and crafts to the locals.

It's actually pretty cool. Literally the only thing good about being in Angola.

http://www.angolarodeo.com/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tno_l5QsT58
>>
>>68954749

How'd you get pinched anon
>>
>>68954998
That might just make the guards angry amd they'd look the other way when Latavius is turning your ass into a mud hole.
>>
>>68955032
oh yeah and a lot of people come down and buy the artwork.

There is a resale market for Folk Art made in Angola. It's chic to have something from Angola .
>>
>>68954998
Then you'd get the shit beaten out of you and thrown in a worse prison block. You need to be as nice as you can to the cops that put you in. They hold your fate in their hands.

When you're booked, they ask you a string of questions. It's mostly about having any communicable diseases or lice or whatever. But they throw in "have you ever tried to kill yourself" or "are you suicidal" and if you know what to look for, you can probably be pretty convincing. I think it's either that or "are you a homosexual" that gets you in the special cells, but I'm not sure because I haven't been in them. I'm just going off of hindsight.
>>
>>68955051
It's not very interesting. I was hammered and tried to drive home. Prison is literally the worst thing but at least I didn't get raped or beat up.
>>
>>68955074
>>68955032
Do the proceeds go towards the inmates' fund to buy shit or whatever I don't remember the term? Or do they go to the prison
>>
>>68955127
You actually had to go to prison for a DUI?
>>
File: 1449846946793.jpg (327 KB, 919x656) Image search: [Google]
1449846946793.jpg
327 KB, 919x656
Just pay the guards off to let you go.
>>
>>68955212
Yep. I thought I'd just get off with a ticket or probation but I guess the judge just wanted to be a dick that day.
>>
>>68954505
Is this show still on? I haven't had cable since time warner tried to jew me into getting a converter box. TWC wants every house to have a converter box so people can't splint a cable into other rooms in a house, it's garbage.
>>
>>68954505
Prison. I'd probably learn something.
>>
>>68955360
>splint
*split
>>
Prison Larry Whitmore is so unfunny it causes physical pain
>>
>>68954949
I'm a size queen and have used massive objects, feels good but its honestly kinda boring after awhile, even when hitting the prostate
>>
>>68954505
Can I have unlimited weed and snacks?
>>
>>68955192
>Do the proceeds go towards the inmates' fund to buy shit or whatever I don't remember the term? Or do they go to the prison

It goes towards the inmates along with the cost of having the event next year.

Angola is actually a self-sustaining Prison Farm, I'm not even joking about that.
>>
why did they give him his own show
>>
>>68955481
That's pretty neat. I'm glad it doesn't go to the prison. By any chance, is it a private prison? Those are a fucking scourge
>>
>>68954639
Larry Wilmore is like an African Train on the brain
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.