[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why Moral Niggers?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 583.jpg (27 KB, 583x350) Image search: [Google]
583.jpg
27 KB, 583x350
Why do hollywood always cast niggers as the "Moral guy" in the movies? When they are exactly the opposite in real life?
>>
Because they Wuz Kangs n Shiet.
>>
The same reason why they cast white guys as protagonists, despite the exact opposite being true in real life.
>>
i guess the fantasy genre just isn't for you OP
>>
>>68954562
not really, anyone can be bat shit insane too. its just most of them are niggers....
>>
>>68954459
>>68954638
>Why Moral [n-word]?
>Why do hollywood always cast [n-word] as the "Moral guy" in the movies?
>its just most of them are [n-word]
good posts but lets watch those n bombs guys
>>
>>68954681

I dont necessarily hate the movie just because it has a nigger as a moral guy... all im just asking is why most moral guys are casts as niggers...
>>
>>68954681
>>>/reddit/ pls
>>
>>68954459
it bothers me whenever a main character is "blessed" by the acceptance of a black character. Doesn't need to be them taking them in so now they're down with it or anything, just the little almost-subliminal "this guy knows the score and he finally gave you a thumbs up" thing. Nolan's batman and freeman (also "your family freed slaves in these tunnels"), black cop in daredevil etc
>>
>>68955017
>batffleck is a good guy because he bets on blacks beating whites and helps them to do it too
>>
File: experiment-duct-tape.jpg (55 KB, 650x410) Image search: [Google]
experiment-duct-tape.jpg
55 KB, 650x410
>always
Experiment
The Cube
Requiem for a Dream
Demolition Man
I just proved you wrong you cuck
>>
White people have this weird over-developed sense of empathy and repentance going on in their gene pool. They LIKE to feel guilty. They LIKE to feel "forgiven" by the peoples that they formerly oppressed.

People who study people have realized this and cater towards it in their products.
>>
>>68955125
Also:
Clubber Lang
Appolo Creed
Every black guy in The 8th Mile
Deadshot in Sussudio Squad
Marcelus Wallace from Pulp Fiction
Jules Winnfield also from PF
Alonzo from Training Day
>>
>>68955257
wtf bruce willis' arc is literally saving a black man from hick rape and getting a nod from him that there's no debt

jules is practically the hero

fuck you, apollo is almost murtaugh

alonzo, yeah, ok
>>
>>68955322
None of them are "moral" though.
>>
>>68954459
Because muh negro guide trope.

Song of the South bullshit, or, to quote NATM, "The Wise Janitor".
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.