[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does he wear the mask?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (642 KB, 1698x1462) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
642 KB, 1698x1462
>>
File: a.jpg (12 KB, 201x214) Image search: [Google]
a.jpg
12 KB, 201x214
>>
Because his face is burned and scarred, and he has no eyeballs.
>>
File: b for bane.jpg (164 KB, 1018x608) Image search: [Google]
b for bane.jpg
164 KB, 1018x608
Bonjour! In belief, a humble burlesquean big guy, cast by proxy as both butt and brute by the breaks of Fate. This mask, no mere blanket of brass, is a brand of the big guys, now bare, begone. However, this bold blight of a by-gone botheration, stands boldly and has started a fire to beat these bad and base bugs beating blemish and bestowing the brutally barbaric and breathless breaking of spirit. The only bill is fulfilling R'as Al Ghul's destiny; a breach, held as a belief, not in boastfulness, for the body and burden of such shall one day bestow the bright and the blameless. Because, this brew of byword bends most big-talkers, so let me simply add that it's my breathtaking good honor to meet you and you may call me BANE
>>
>>68953014
That movie was a warm pile of dog shit.
>>
>>68953719
Do you think that's clever?
>>
>>68953014
So that people won't recognise him as Stephen Fry.
>>
>>68953765
do you bleed
>>
Because he is an idea, and ideas don't need a face
>>
anonymous is going to be PISSED if they find out hollyweird stole their memes
>>
>>68954440
No, because ideas are bullet proof.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.