[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>You get accepted to the quidditch team for your house. >Which
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: quidditch.jpg (33 KB, 345x258) Image search: [Google]
quidditch.jpg
33 KB, 345x258
>You get accepted to the quidditch team for your house.
>Which position do you play?
>>
Your wife.
>>
The mary sue that gets the golden faggot
>>
Beater because I'd be in the dungeon bathroom jerking off because I have no friends and no interest in watching fucking Quidditch
>>
My friend plays IRL Quidditch and hes the Snitch because he's a former wrestler so he gets to knock a bunch of wussy nerds to the ground when they try to catch him
>>
>>68950125

Beater or whatever the guys with the sticks are called.
>>
I'd make my team be 1 keeper, 2 seekers, rest beaters

beaters go and bash the skull in of the other team's seeker. Automatic win
>>
>>68950430
>snitch
>a very fast, not threatening, winged ball
>your friend
>apparently a former wrestler

There's no comparison, that's bullshit.
>>
who here played the gameboy harry potter quidditch game?
that was p gud
>>
>>68950563
>not threatening,

it did try to murder Harry that one time
>>
>>68950635
That's the Bludger ya goose
>>
>>68950635
In the second movie/book? That was a bludger.
>>
>>68950430
If your friend is playing IRL Quidditch then he IS a wussy nerd.
>>
Chaser, the one that actually takes skill.
>>
File: RMAO.png (102 KB, 210x176) Image search: [Google]
RMAO.png
102 KB, 210x176
>>68950430
>My friend plays IRL Quidditch
lmaoing@ ur friends life family
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.