[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Seen the movie twice now, but I still have one doubt in my mind
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5
Seen the movie twice now, but I still have one doubt in my mind
HUGE HUMONGOUS SPOILER AHEAD

In that scene where Cap says he knew about Bucky killing Tony's parent, did he actually know about it or was it just a way for Tony to split the blame between them?
>>
>>68947752
I've only seen it the once, I'm definitely going to see it again. But for some reason I felt the movie implied Bucky told Cap about it when Cap and Falcon had Bucky captured in that huge vice thing, though I could be wrong.
>>
>>68947752
It was implied by Zola and then probably confirmed in the file that Widow gave him at the end of TWS, so I assume he knew all along.

I do think he probably should have told Tony at some point prior so it didn't turn out the way it did, but he was trying to keep the hunt for Bucky secret and when really is a good time to bring something like that up.
>>
>>68947752
>SPOILER

No such thing in a capeshit movie.
>>
He knew Tony's father had been assassinated by HYDRA rather than dying in an accident. I imagine he suspected Bucky was the killer, but never got confirmation, and figured nothing good would come out of telling Tony.

He was right.
>>
>Let's talk seriously about a movie about superheroes!
Fucking hang yourself.
>>
>>68947752
not understanding a capeshit plot.
jesus christ americans are dumb.
>>
>>68947937
>>68947977
I'm gonna go and fry something in your greasy tears
>>
>>68947752
Why did Tony get so triggered at that recording? Nobody's that much of a fucking baby
>>
>>68947857
Yeah, I thought about that too.

>>68947923
>It was implied by Zola
Thanks, just watched that scene from TWS again.
>>
>>68947998
You're dumber if you think americans have even watched the movie already in the first place.
>>
>>68948042
>Watch your dad get bashed to death and your mum get strangled to death after being forced off the road by the guy standing next to you
>"Your plan has failed Zemo. You see, I don't really give a fuck."

kek
>>
>>68947937
>>68947977
>>68947998
Found him!
>>
>>68948095
That's what any rational person would fucking do
>>
I like that they didn't fuck up Wakanda.
Looks pretty futuristic.
>>
>>68947752
> did he actually know about it

I guess he kinda knew in winter soldier when Dr. Zola showed him stuff
>>
>>68947752
help me with this good anons, is Bucky's arm made of vibranium? cause Tony fuck it up
>>
>>68948236
That's what 4channers would do.

Stark is a pleb. Think like a pleb.
>>
>>68948236
Tony created Ultron; he may be smart but he's not rational.
>>
>>68948576
It's normal metal.
>>
>>68948236
not that anon but your dead inside if you dont get triggered by that, nice shitposting though I laugh
>>
>>68948538
If he knew about Bucky killing them, not them dying.
>>
>he pays money to see movies about people with special powers dressing up in costumes and fulfilling teenage male power fantasies
>he enjoys the movie so much that he will pay to see it multiple times
>he spends his time in between paid movie viewings discussing the finer details of the movie with like-minded people online
>>
File: 1427052279850.png (116 KB, 426x315) Image search: [Google]
1427052279850.png
116 KB, 426x315
>>68948538
>Date: Classified
>Right above that, the title: November 17, 1991
>>
>>68948710
The other two pretty much disproves the first. None of that is required for power wish fulfillment.
>>
>>68948710

>he shitposts and complains about it

clearly you are using your time wisely
>>
>>68948772
December*
>>
File: wakanda.jpg (38 KB, 450x305) Image search: [Google]
wakanda.jpg
38 KB, 450x305
>>68948421
This.
>>
>>68949099
>Cap: "They'll come for him"
>Panther: "Let them try"

I think I already know how the Black Panther movie will end.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.