[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
I just started this. What should I expect? I hear it's amazing, I hear it's boring as fuck.
>>
If you're posting while the film already started, you're obviously a gigantic pleb and won't be able to appreciate it. Just go rewatch Deadpool or something.
>>
>>68947244
If you want action, watch Segal or Capekino, you want to watch a movie that people didn't really love in theater but was the landmark film for Sci-Fi, 2001 a space odyssey.

Frankly I am not a HUGH fan of kubrick, but like all of his films, it has determined scenes, and framing.

Meaning, and such.

The 3 books are really some of the coolest sci-fi , written by Arthur C. Clarke himself.

His books on space travel usually included chapters about other aspects of science and technology, such as computers and bioengineering. He predicted telecommunication satellites (albeit serviced by astronauts in space suits, who would replace the satellite's vacuum tubes as they burned out).
>>
>>68947347

Clarke contributed to the popularity of the idea that geostationary satellites would be ideal telecommunications relays. He first described this in a letter to the editor of Wireless World in February 1945 and elaborated on this concept in a paper titled Extra-Terrestrial Relays – Can Rocket Stations Give Worldwide Radio Coverage?, published in Wireless World in October 1945. The geostationary orbit is now sometimes known as the Clarke Orbit or the Clarke Belt in his honour.
>>
>>68947296
Having a short attention span should be frowned upon, but it can be helped.

Just watch it you fucking faggot. Take a break if you want after a while, but quit fucking asking for everyone's opinion on the shit you watch because you're afraid you're wasting your precious life watching bad shit. How eating more time asking around like that than if you were to just watch it.

It's just a fucking film, not a book saga or a television series.
>>
I watched it on my cellphone while playing Call of Duty the other day. It's pretty horrible, probably the worst movie ever made.
>>
The fact that you're browsing /tv/ already says a lot about your attention span. It's a masterpiece but it will probably bore you.
>>
>>68947296
I was waiting for the first 3 minutes of blackness to be over. Currently watching monkeys chimping out and getting eaten by cheetahs. I don't think /tv/ is too distracting from that.

>>68947347
I don't care much about action. The only other Kubrick film I've seen was eyes wide shut, but I was a teenager and just wanted to see tits so I did pay much attention. Thanks for the input.
>>
>>68947446
Close your web browser, put the film in full screen and watch it you fucking mong
>>
>>68947446
I hate this place
>>
>>68947446
Well that comment clearly dispels any notion of you being a pleb doesn't it. I hear the latest Marvel movie is good, that may be more your speed.
>>
>>68947244
it's amazing
and it's boring as fuck
>>
>>68947446
Did you really watched 3 minutes of blackness?
>>
dont watch it OP youre just a faggot with shit taste
>>
>>68947446
>Currently watching monkeys chimping out and getting eaten by cheetahs.

Just stop watching now. This film is not for you.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.