[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
this is pure kino and a future classic if you enjoy real cinema
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: gr_web.jpg (248 KB, 800x1185) Image search: [Google]
gr_web.jpg
248 KB, 800x1185
this is pure kino and a future classic

if you enjoy real cinema and not marvel quippy Reddit bullshit go see this right now
>>
>>68946859
I made a thread about it a few minutes ago. I'm afraid people are going to see these threads as shill threads because of the heaping amounts of praise it keeps receiving here, but at the same time it's totally justified. I love this movie.
>>
>>68946913

i think the amount of threads being made for it is for the reason that nobody cares to reply because they'd rather talk about capeshit or whatever else is being released this weekend. it upsets me because the theater was empty last night on opening night, hopefully this catches on with the crowds
>>
>>68946913
I'd rather have ten threads about Green Room than endless Capeshit and Star Bores
>>
>>68946958
Yeah, my theater had ~30 people in it and there were multiple scenes where you could hear at least a dozen people reacting with a "Jesus Christ" or "shit" or something along those lines. Films like this often try hard to earn their reputation as being violent or shocking, but everything in this one just felt so authentic and naturally scary.
>>
There's just not much to talk about. It was really good but there's not much discussion to be had.
>>
>>68946859
I liked Civil War and wanted to see this, now I wont, thanks.
>>
I wish it was playing near me.
>>
Not even playing in my country. Can't wait to watch it though, I loved Blue Ruin.
>>
>>68947237
i drove 5 hours total to see it. was worth
>>
OP? Are you Matthew?
>>
>>68947174
Not really, there were a ton of memorable scenes and great performances worth talking about. There just isn't anything to interpret so that kind of discussion is not going to work.
>>
>le machete
oh boy another epic gritty hero-against-the-world Oldboy ripoff
>>
>>68946859
Is this the new 6/10 movie that /TV/tards are going to latch onto as some masterpiece?
>>
It doesn't start showing until May 21st here.
>>
Anyone think P Stewart was miscast?

Bit weird for him to show up, use his normal accent and nobody mention it.

My cinema bagged it whenever he started speaking through the door and started his hate fueled rant on nigger dope.
>>
>>68946958
don't expect anything from a board with /got/ generals and constant capeshit discussion

I can't even see this in my country though, with the limited theater release
>>
There is one thing I didn't really get. Not really a spoiler, but why did the dog guy give his dog a shot and say it had about an hour left to live? Did I miss something happening to the dog? It looked fine.
>>
>>68947360
>hate fueled rant on nigger dope.
>rant
He literally said one line about 'nigger dope' and he was a skinhead, they could have easily had him go overboard but he never did. I thought he was awesome and I've never been a big fan of his before this.
>>
>>68946859
>this is pure kino
Translating this from 4chanese to English results in:
>this is a movie
>>
>>68947368
Didn't it get hit when everyone started shooting?
>>
>>68947342
The real question is how is /TV/ going to justify to itself ejaculating in their pants over a film where the only real badass is a chick.
>>
FAUS FAUS FAUS
>>
reddit: the movie. scott pilgrim by way of david fincher.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.