[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Least funny Adam Sandler movie of all time, somebody has to say it.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 51ZDG4AGVPL.jpg (42 KB, 362x475) Image search: [Google]
51ZDG4AGVPL.jpg
42 KB, 362x475
Least funny Adam Sandler movie of all time, somebody has to say it.
>>
>>68944685

It's not an Adam Sandler movie you fucking moron.
>>
>>68944685
It's honestly the only one I've ever laughed at

Not that it was particularly hilarious, mind you
>>
that would be blended or pixels

PDL is Кинo
>>
>>68944685
That's not Jack & Jill.
>>
>>68944685
>the scene where he tries to sell the new plungers and breaks them
>the scene where he gets angry on the phone to his sister in Hawaii
>literally any scene where he gets anxiety in front of other people

It's super funny. pure Sandlerkino
>>
>>68944685
Why the fuck did PTA cast adam sandler? It says that he really wanted to work on his next work with sandler. why the fuck.
>>
>>68944940
have you seen the film? sandler is pretty good at dramatic roles.
>>
>>68944940
because he's famous for playing autistic man-children and that's what this character is.

He plays a similar character in that other serious Sandler film Reign Over Me.
>>
>>68945002
Its the only PTA I haven't seen. because sandlers in it.
>>
>>68944776

>that one scene where significant action is taking place while the camera focuses entirely on something else
>that one scene where the lead is deep in contemplation while performing a menial task, metronome like music swelling
>>
>>68945060
It's his weakest IMO (haven't seen Hard Eight or Magnolia yet, though)
>>
>>68944685
Sandler deserves to be hanged for his blatant thievery.
>>
>>68944711
It's actually about an Adam Sandler character existing in real life
>>
>>68944940
The entire point of Punch Drunk Love is if you would take a typical Sandler character- an autistic man-child who has sudden fits of anger- how would he react to being in the real world and not the slapstick comedy world of Billy Madison?

You need Sandler to make the movie work and it's just about a perfect film.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.