[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
As above, So Below
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 025192241253_Poster.jpg (43 KB, 344x490) Image search: [Google]
025192241253_Poster.jpg
43 KB, 344x490
Just watched this
It's shit.

Well I kind of liked the end.
Plus the ending wasn't that old trope "it's entirely up to the viewer's own interpretation." kind of bullshit you'd expect in a found footage movie.

Thoughts?
>>
That documentary on the Paris Catacombs is terrfying enough.
>>
I quite enjoyed it
>>
>>68944649
Title?
>>
>>68944649

That vid of the dude running through maniacally and just randomly dropping his camera was pretty unsettling.

He most likely died down there.
>>
>>68944574
shut it off at the part where the girl translates some ancient text and it rhymes in english.
>>
>>68944574
Why does this movie get talked about so much?

I liked a lot of aspects. A lot of creepy elements, nice and suspenseful. But the adventure Indiana Jones shit and the rock monsters were fucking terrible and almost ruins it.

I like that creepy as fuck cult at the beginning, and once they reached hell it was pretty great (except for the rock monsters).
>>
One of the best horror movie for me purely because the 3 of them survived.

So tired of the "lel everyone dies because fuck you trope".
Yes it has its flaws but it was enjoyable.
>>
>>68944831
I understood it as they are literally in hell
The city seemed far too quite
>>
>>68944878
That makes no sense.

She put the stone back and everything went back to normal.
Her dead ghost dad disappeared etc.
>>
>>68944759
I agree with the rock monsters. The movie had a lot of unsettling parts, but the fact that the girl was just punching the rock monsters to the ground kinda ruined the immersion for me.
>>
I don't understand where you're getting that "up to the viewer's intepretation" thing from.

It's quite literal and just shows you everything that happens from a to z.

Which is the problem, because it insults the audiences intelligence. It has no sense of pace. No attention span.

Something spoopy happens. Actors scream. Somebody says "we've got to keep moving!"

Something spoopy happens. Actors scream. Somebody says "we've got to keep moving!"

This happens about every two minutes for the entire run length.
>>
>>68944574
cool french music
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.